There are 202 users in the forums

Super Bowl Champ and Playoff Predictions!

Shop 49ers game tickets

Super Bowl Champ and Playoff Predictions!

Patriots vs Eagles

Patriots win
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Pats. Brady gets 4. Runs for president. Wins. Turns it down. Has sex on the moon. Sleeps with your mom. Reports to training camp on time.

...yet will always remain Joe Montana's b***h.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Pats. Brady gets 4. Runs for president. Wins. Turns it down. Has sex on the moon. Sleeps with your mom. Reports to training camp on time.

Sticking to my pre-season pick. Ravens vs. Eagles.

I think New England doesn't match up well against Baltimore, and the Ravens can beat Pitt. The Steelers got lucky.

The matchup I WANT to see in the Super Bowl, however? Well.. I like the underdogs, and I kind of like the Chiefs, and I have family ties to Chicago. So I'm rooting for a KC vs. Chicago Super Bowl. I could live with Atlanta making it too, for their second visit.
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Patriots are just steam rolling through teams!

Makes me sick, Brady is having the best year I have ever seen from a QB... The dude must be a robot from the future. I hate him, he is better looking than me, richer than me and more talented, that f*g.

LOL I feel the exact same way!

well my hair does not prematurely thin like that sooo....I win
the 2 teams I will root for is the Jets and the Bears.
Packers over Patriots.

If Tom wins another, they'll have a handsome stare-down that will result in over 1,000 pregnancies. They'll conclude it by shaking hands and declaring a draw.
  • Dino
  • Veteran

If Tom wins another, they'll have a handsome stare-down that will result in over 1,000 pregnancies. They'll conclude it by shaking hands and declaring a draw.

QFT.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
No votes for the Packers or Bears eh?
Patriots.
i dont see anyone stopping the patriots
Packers imo
Share 49ersWebzone