LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 124 users in the forums

KOLB,MCNAB..Patrick Peterson

Shop 49ers game tickets
I Say We Either Trade A Pick For Kolb Or Sign Free Agent Mcnab And Draft Shut Down Corner Patrick Peterson LSU Ohhhh Yeaaahhh AND FIRE THE WHOLE COACHING STAFF
  • fly15
  • Veteran
This thread is retarded
Why
Niner Talk is making me feel very homicidal today.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by thedude:

more so than the team?
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by thedude:

more so than the team?

Good point, I guess if we can watch the crap that's on the field all season we can stomach a few dumbass posts afterwards.
f**k. NO. we have McNabb already, his name is alex smith, smith may be a little bit better at this point. Kolb is a weak ass game manager type. i think we've all had enough baby sitters, lets get a real QB in here. Kolb is a product of reids offense, which is awesome but we dont have that, or reid calling plays.

sign a QB to a two year contract just until our new rookie is ready. carson palmer isnt as good as he used to be but hes still better than the smiths and hes a pro so he can mentor the rookie, hes coming off a couple down years after that injury and a change of scenery and a short term, low cost contract to prove himself is in order. draft Cam Newton or Mallet since Luck wont be available, sign logan mankins to fill the hole chilo sits in, maybe try to get V-Jax since he'll be an FA to play opposite crabtree, our new coach will be an offensive guy (please God let it be Harbaugh!) and our hopefully competent GM will have his back and get him the tools he needs to succeed. York said money is not an issue, prove it, get this s**t done!!!
How is Alex Smith better than McNabb? So McNabb has one bad year and all of a sudden hes worse than Smith? I don't really want him, but he could maybe do well here with Davis, Crabtree, Gore and maybe even Westbrook.

Originally posted by niner4life21:
How is Alex Smith better than McNabb? So McNabb has one bad year and all of a sudden hes worse than Smith? I don't really want him, but he could maybe do well here with Davis, Crabtree, Gore and maybe even Westbrook.

we didnt make him suck, he did that on his own. one mediocre qb for another? naw. mcnabb was given up on by reid and shanahan, two of the smarter coaches in the league, hes whack.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
This thread is retarded

the only retarded thing i read in this thread was alex is better than mcnabb lol
Originally posted by rob28:
This thread is retarded

the only retarded thing i read in this thread was alex is better than mcnabb lol

He's had a better year than Mcnabb under a much lesser coaching staff. AT this point Mcnabb is terrible.
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by rob28:
This thread is retarded

He's had a better year than Mcnabb under a much lesser coaching staff. AT this point Mcnabb is terrible.

McNabb's rating this year is 77. Alex's is 79. Big deal. McNabb has had a great career. One bad year doesn't all of a sudden make him a 'terrible' QB.
I really do see us getting 1 of 3 QB's for 2011. McNabb will be released by WAS, and I think he has 2 or 3 good years left in him. If we sign him, we still draft a QB and develop him the right way, eg. Aaron Rogers. If we sign Carson Palmer, and I think he will be released from CIN, the same thing applies; draft a QB and let him sit and learn. IF we sign Kolb, I think we still need a good back up, and I think T.Smith could be a good back up once he has a full training camp, etc. with this offense. McNabb had nothing in WAS this season, his running game fell apart, and his only real weapon was Moss who is like 50 years old. If McNabb had VD, Gore, Crabtree, and even Morgan he would have a much better season. Any way you slice it, we need a new QB in 2011, and we have options. I'm actually excited to see who our new personnel will be.

[ Edited by diehardfor20yrs on Dec 26, 2010 at 18:09:52 ]
Share 49ersWebzone