LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Why does everyone want Kolb?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by susweel:
Cuz Andy Ried believes in him and Andy Ried ain't no fool.

This is the single biggest reason why I would love to have Kolb on the Niners. Andy Reid and Eagles front office (best in the business, imo) traded McNabb to the division rival because they think Kolb can be a top QB in this league.

they believe in him so much that Vick is the starter.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

This is the single biggest reason why I would love to have Kolb on the Niners. Andy Reid and Eagles front office (best in the business, imo) traded McNabb to the division rival because they think Kolb can be a top QB in this league.

He wasn't when they traded away McNabb. Vick is playin' out of his mind - if they didn't start him over Kolb...I would start questioning their belief in Kolb in the first place.

I doubt very much that they will trade Kolb, unless they get an offer they can't refuse.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Kolb was the starter going in to the season, I believe he got knocked out of a game. Vick came in and played like a man possessed.

Kolb has looked good in his limited time playing. He has been taught by some real good coaches. I think people who do want him (myself included) would only want him assuming we get a WCO HC/OC in here.
if McNabb sucks outside of Andy Reids system, maybe Kolb will too?

Id rather have Kolb over an unproven high drat pick (sort of)
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Kolb was the starter going in to the season, I believe he got knocked out of a game. Vick came in and played like a man possessed.

Kolb has looked good in his limited time playing. He has been taught by some real good coaches. I think people who do want him (myself included) would only want him assuming we get a WCO HC/OC in here.

Hire Gruden and trade the firs round pick for Kolb.

Kolb has looked mediocre in his limited playing time. No thanks.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Kolb has looked mediocre in his limited playing time. No thanks.
Share 49ersWebzone