There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Rams will win on Sunday...

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Sims84:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Sam the Ram is going to tourch our DB's. I bet Clements gives up a couple of TD's going for the double move.

Sam is tough, but he dinks and dunks his way down the field. Has all season. He threw the ball 42 times with only 1 TD the last game and that was after they had 2 weeks to prepare for our defense. As long as our offense doesn't turn the ball over, out defense will be fine. We OWN the NFC West

So, I take it you think we'll win out and win the West. It's very likely that our scenario to win the West will play out. Here's wishing for good luck.

haha, well yeah, I do think we'll "win out" since we only have two games left and both are against the NFC West. The 49ers do two things on a pretty consistent basis and that is they beat up on the NFC West and they beat bad teams. Well regardless of their position in the standings, the Rams are BOTH (NFC West and bad). And I have no doubt in my mind that the 49ers will dominate the Cardinals week 17
[ Edited by Sims84 on Dec 18, 2010 at 1:17 PM ]
The difference between the Yorks and Eddie D?

With the Yorks, it's a business. And as long as it makes money, not much will change.

With Eddie D ... it's a passion!

Unless Jed York is given the freedom to spend and hire knowledgeable people, the results will be SSDD.

Let's hope that Jed takes after his uncle and at least try to improve on the current situation. Pretty hard to do if your hands are tied financially.

After all, I don't think Jed himself has the kind of money that it would take to build a winning franchise.
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Dec 18, 2010 at 1:05 PM ]
At this point it's St. Louis' division to lose, although both our fate and theirs is entirely up to each-others' next Sunday.
Rams,seahawks and niners are all going to be 6-9 heading into week 17. All we'll have to do is beat Arizona at home. I know we're tired of hearing this but this is the most likely scenario.

I don't care about the record I just want to watch a playoff game involving SF.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Might as well tank. Nothin left to play for. Just get in better draft position and start over.........AGAIN
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by tohara3:
IF they win sunday then they will be playing the Niners to clinch the NFC West.

Wow, so sad

what's sad is all the hype around the Niners making the playoffs the last couple of weeks. After we lost to TB the Rams have been in the drivers seat. They play a KC team with their QB coming back from a painful surgery, a horrible road team in the Niners, and a Seahawks team that is falling apart down the stretch. Yet when I said the Rams could finish 9-7 two and a half weeks ago everyone laughed at me.

They won't finish 9-7 because they won't win on the road in Seattle. Explain how they are "falling apart down the stretch" when they are 2-3 in their last 5 JUST LIKE ST.LOUIS is?? So the Rams are falling apart down the stretch too then huh? St. Louis is 2-5 on the road, SEA is 4-2 at home. Seattle will win week 17. Rams lost to US on the road and Candlestick is not NEARLY as tough to play as Seattle is, especially for a rookie QB.

The Rams are competitive in every game they have played. The score didn't look very good at the Saints, but Bradford made some turnovers in the redzone. The Seahawks have been getting blown out.
good
I wouldnt doubt it whether it be Troy or Alice Smith i think we will get knocked out next weekend

F*ck you very much Singletary & the cheapskate Yorks
Originally posted by tohara3:
IF they win sunday then they will be playing the Niners to clinch the NFC West.

Wow, so sad

what's sad is all the hype around the Niners making the playoffs the last couple of weeks. After we lost to TB the Rams have been in the drivers seat. They play a KC team with their QB coming back from a painful surgery, a horrible road team in the Niners, and a Seahawks team that is falling apart down the stretch. Yet when I said the Rams could finish 9-7 two and a half weeks ago everyone laughed at me.

They won't finish 9-7 because they won't win on the road in Seattle. Explain how they are "falling apart down the stretch" when they are 2-3 in their last 5 JUST LIKE ST.LOUIS is?? So the Rams are falling apart down the stretch too then huh? St. Louis is 2-5 on the road, SEA is 4-2 at home. Seattle will win week 17. Rams lost to US on the road and Candlestick is not NEARLY as tough to play as Seattle is, especially for a rookie QB.

The Rams are competitive in every game they have played. The score didn't look very good at the Saints, but Bradford made some turnovers in the redzone. The Seahawks have been getting blown out.

The Rams went to Detroit and lost 44-6...... Just because they have been competitive in their recent games does not mean they will win out. KC is in a MUST WIN game. We are in a must win game. Seattle will be in a Must win game. Plus, I fully expect KC to go into St. Louis and run the ball down their throat. St. Louis is a NFC West division leader, NOT a good team. Bradford couldn't even outplay Troy in San Fran, I don't expect much @ Qwest field, a VERY tough place to play
Go suck off Bradford then.

It's niners till the end.

till the end..
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
All of us/you should stop hoping because the 49ers season is ovah!! Starting this Sunday evenin, I will be happiest as ever as a 49ers fan because I know for sure we will finally have a legit NFL coach, a brand new beginning and a lot more good players coming to this team next year.

I have all the confidence in the world that Jed will get it right this time, I just can't wait for him to start making those moves.

The day Alex Smith is not on the team anymore will be a very special day for me as a fan - I am so looking for that day!

Merry Christmas and a Great New Year to all of you 49erfriends!

Wow what an inspirational post. PotY!!!

~Ceadder
Rams look.........well....a lot like the Rams The Chiefs are taking away the short passing game and they don't have the personnel to stretch the field. Hopefully we are paying CLOSE attention to this
God I hate the NFC West this year. -7-9 is gonna win the division, for the fame of shame.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
God I hate the NFC West this year. -7-9 is gonna win the division, for the fame of shame.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Yall will still be in front of the TV or at the stadium rooting for our beloved Niners so it doesn't matter how we get in