There are 208 users in the forums

Rams will win on Sunday...

Shop 49ers game tickets
All of us/you should stop hoping because the 49ers season is ovah!! Starting this Sunday evenin, I will be happiest as ever as a 49ers fan because I know for sure we will finally have a legit NFL coach, a brand new beginning and a lot more good players coming to this team next year.

I have all the confidence in the world that Jed will get it right this time, I just can't wait for him to start making those moves.

The day Alex Smith is not on the team anymore will be a very special day for me as a fan - I am so looking for that day!

Merry Christmas and a Great New Year to all of you 49erfriends!
Maybe they will.
There is a large x factor here: the future.

It's unpredictable!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
There is a large x factor here: the future.

It's unpredictable!

HAHA very true. I didn't know that Zoners are also psychics.
PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
All of us/you should stop hoping because the 49ers season is ovah!! Starting this Sunday evenin, I will be happiest as ever as a 49ers fan because I know for sure we will finally have a legit NFL coach, a brand new beginning and a lot more good players coming to this team next year.

I have all the confidence in the world that Jed will get it right this time, I just can't wait for him to start making those moves.

The day Alex Smith is not on the team anymore will be a very special day for me as a fan - I am so looking for that day!

I agree. If this was John York's 49ers, Id be crapping my pants cause I know he'd would eiter keep Sing or go out and find the next cheapest retread out there to fill the void we call a head coach.

However, I have faith in Jed. I think he's a fan before he is the owner. I think he feels the pain that Niner fans do. And I really feel he will go after a proven guy like Jon Gruden and get rid of Alex Smith by years end,

Enough is enough. The Rams will beat SF, and I cant wait to see the fans boo the hell out of Sing and Alex in the season finale.....
IF they win sunday then they will be playing the Niners to clinch the NFC West.
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Wow, so sad

Nice. Can't wait to see the expression on Sing's face when the Rams clinch the division against us.
It's sad to say, but i can't wait till the season's over so we can get on with a coaching change and the draft....

Originally posted by tohara3:

Wow, so sad

what's sad is all the hype around the Niners making the playoffs the last couple of weeks. After we lost to TB the Rams have been in the drivers seat. They play a KC team with their QB coming back from a painful surgery, a horrible road team in the Niners, and a Seahawks team that is falling apart down the stretch. Yet when I said the Rams could finish 9-7 two and a half weeks ago everyone laughed at me.
Ya well, there are NO guaranty's anything will change. Jethro has no money, he has a semi-pretend position as a quasi owner of what once was an elite NFL franchise. His mom does all the real financial decisions, and no one else.

No balls, no money,and will not sell the team to local pro groups who would actually do things in a, say, more mature NFL way..

After all the BS from when Eddie lost the team to his siste,r to now, and especially this season of just incredible lies and BS.. I don't believe anything till I see it, and I still won't believe till whatever it is goes on for at least a year or two..

We, the Niners are so far away from satisfaction.. unless some miracle occurs..

Oh yes, this is in responce to the Niners losing to the Lambs, and what might happen after......bleahh

Sucks, Merry Christmas..........
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Dec 17, 2010 at 10:39 PM ]
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:

I agree. If this was John York's 49ers, Id be crapping my pants cause I know he'd would eiter keep Sing or go out and find the next cheapest retread out there to fill the void we call a head coach.

However, I have faith in Jed. I think he's a fan before he is the owner. I think he feels the pain that Niner fans do. And I really feel he will go after a proven guy like Jon Gruden and get rid of Alex Smith by years end,

Enough is enough. The Rams will beat SF, and I cant wait to see the fans boo the hell out of Sing and Alex in the season finale.....

Jon Gruden is NOT a proven coach, you guys need to do the research on these coaches and free agent players you guys are calling for. The only Super Bowl he won came from a Tony Dungy built team running the Tampa 2, even players like Warren Sapp have spoke out and said this. To some extent even Gruden himself admits this, and that's why he thanked Tony when the Bucs won the super bowl. Gruden got fired because he posted several losing season after the super bowl win and could not mold a quaterback.
I fully expect Chris Long to manhandle Anthony Davis.

He made Davis look like Kwame Harris the last time.
[ Edited by fanmusclecars on Dec 17, 2010 at 11:08 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone