There are 605 users in the forums

Could Troy interest a Harbaugh

Shop 49ers game tickets
Reading the thread regarding Ozzie Newsome's praise of Troy Smith, I ran across an interesting tid-bit. Baltimore's HC, John Harbaugh, also praised Smith and said that he is without doubt a starter at the NFL level, and was shocked that other teams didn't see that. This is perhaps information that reached his brother's --Jim Harbaugh's-- ears. Proving to be one of the elite QB coaches in all of football, Harbaugh (Jim), may be interested in coming to a team with a talented leader at the QB position, to groom into a future star. Any thoughts on whether you think Troy, given his history with John Harbaugh, can actually work in our favor to persuade Jim Harbaugh?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Maybe you should call Harbaugh and ask him.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Maybe you should post this in the correct forum

Fixed....and you'd think vets would know this by now.
Troy Smith is a free agent at season's end.

In the history of the NFL, no coach has ever taken a Head Coaching job solely to work with a particular Quarterback.

Stop reaching.

[ Edited by redrathman on Nov 17, 2010 at 13:00:55 ]
Gruden, Harbaugh, insert big name here.................They all will come for the same reason. Piles and piles of money. You get what you pay for.
WTF is this thread?
You taking coaches talk way too seriously
theres some validity...harbaugh wants to coach pro, niners want/needs a new coach (like him). all depends if it the fit is there and having a qb with potential can be worth considering.
  • 9r4lf
I like your thread bro and thing you make a good point. Harbaugh may be lured by Troy to look at the 9rs
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
I like your thread bro and thing you make a good point. Harbaugh may be lured by Troy to look at the 9rs

Yo bro.....it's

Share 49ersWebzone