There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Falcons are ranked #1 according to ESPN

And we should have beat those f*ckers! I know i'm beating a dead horse here, but it just erked me a little when I read those rankings!
Agree
i told you guys! But when I said that, everyone was like, "The falcons aren't THAT good." All i remember from that game is P.Willis laying Michael Turner on his back. pure awesome! Turner is a f'n tank!

well if we had beat them they wouldn't be #1...............
I believe the Niners came the closest to denting their perfect home record

For all of the NFL owners out there Arthur Blank deserves a Superbowl.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
The #1 thing they did right was picking Matt Ryan and Michael Turner a couple years back.
Originally posted by Shaj:
The #1 thing they did right was picking Matt Ryan and Michael Turner a couple years back.

Sam Baker as well
Spencer should have block, held or did something to White and we probable would have won the game.
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
Spencer should have block, held or did something to White and we probable would have won the game.

Well you know there's a strategy Manusky has in allowing the opposing teams #1 WR to run free. It's called the Free Zone Defense and I hear it's very popular CFL.
Dont read too much of the 9ers "almost win" over the number #1 team ranked by ESPN. They are trying to anoint Ryan the next great QB. Anyone watch the game last week? He got 3 bs calls on his so called game winning drive. That belly flop by Gonzalez that got a PA call was rediculous. 9ers will never get calls like that especially with a black HC and QB. Falcons are overrated and will get exposed like last year.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Dont read too much of the 9ers "almost win" over the number #1 team ranked by ESPN. They are trying to anoint Ryan the next great QB. Anyone watch the game last week? He got 3 bs calls on his so called game winning drive. That belly flop by Gonzalez that got a PA call was rediculous. 9ers will never get calls like that especially with a black HC and QB. Falcons are overrated and will get exposed like last year.

Well they did beat NO
Originally posted by howierush:
Discount Sports jerseys for NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA
High quality & lowest price
Only $18.99
More choices than the offical online shop
Why not have a try
www.bbeststore.com

how much for your women
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by howierush:
Discount Sports jerseys for NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA
High quality & lowest price
Only $18.99
More choices than the offical online shop
Why not have a try
www.bbeststore.com

how much for your women

Haha. I love the response.
they're as good as anyone in the league. Ryan is a stud, Roddy White is staking a claim on being the best WR in the NFL, and the D is very underrated.