LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

2009 Wide Receivers draft class

Shop 49ers game tickets
Is look pretty darn good..

1. Hakeem Nicks NYG - Beasting, has a very good QB throwing his way helps. Putting up great numbers, very fast and physical..

2. Danny Amendola STL - Reminds me of a young Wes Welker, very solid on an average offense.

3. Austin Collie IND - Has the great Peyton Manning throwing the ball but still deserves notice.

4. Percy Harvin MIN - Can take a punt/kr to the house and can stretch the field and catch the ball in traffic.

5. Jeremy Maclin PHI - Desean Jackson is the spotlight in the lineup but Maclin is an all around receiver and has the numbers to prove it.

6. Mike Thomas JAC - Jacksonvilles #1 receiver has put back to back solid years..

7. Michael Crabtree SF - Probably the most polished receiver. didnt help his cause missing the first 5 games last season, but would be better off with a better QB.

8. Brian Hartline MIA - Hartline is preforming in Miami, he Bess and Marshall are a good 1,2,3 punch.

9. Johnny Knox CHI - very quick, helps in the return game. preforming well.

10. Kenny Britt TEN - Has the BIG play ability, big strong fast receiver had a BEAST game a couple weeks back and gets injured..

OTHER MENTIONS

Mike Wallace PIT
Louis Murphey OAK
Deon Butler SEA
Darrius Heyward Bey OAK
Brandon Gibson STL
Brandon Tate NE
Mike Wallace definitely deserves to be in the top ten. Especially over Knox and Hartline and Mike Thomas...

And #7 is biased

Wish we had Hakeem Nicks
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Nov 10, 2010 at 10:35 PM ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Mike Wallace definitely deserves to be in the top ten. Especially over Knox and Hartline and Mike Thomas...

And #6 is biased

Wish we had Hakeem Nicks

Not my personal rankings, but based it off 2010 reception leaders.. mine would look a little different, Wallace might be in my top 5 and Id show more love for Crabs !!
Crabtree is a victim of the system he is in. with an NFL coach and offense in here next year he will rip s**t up hardcore
Mike Thomas is rated too high. He drives Jags fans crazy. He plays sloppy.
None of those WR's would be half of what they are if they played for our system. So imagine Crabs x2 playing for a real QB.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Crabtree is a victim of the system he is in. with an NFL coach and offense in here next year he will rip s**t up hardcore
Need to replace Mike Thomas and Brian Hartline with Mike Wallace and Louis Murphy.

Mike Thomas is not the #1 WR for Jaguars.
Danny Amendola? #2?? OK, you can have him and keep the 4 receptions for 28 yards a game he usually gets.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Amendola was a rookie in 2008. Bounced around the dallas and philly practice squads. Don't you remember him from hard knocks?
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Danny Amendola? #2?? OK, you can have him and keep the 4 receptions for 28 yards a game he usually gets.

not my rankings.. the ranks are based on this years receptions.. i said mine would look alot different..
Want Cheap and High quality Jerseys?
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA $18.99
Discount Sports jerseys
high quality
Safe trade by Paypal
Maybe u can have a try
www.bbeststore.com
Originally posted by lucy2012p:
Want Cheap and High quality Jerseys?
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA $18.99
Discount Sports jerseys
high quality
Safe trade by Paypal
Maybe u can have a try
www.bbeststore.com

Im am interested in purchasing your products, are they good quality?
Mike Wallace is better than Mike Thomas, Danny Amendola, Brian Hartline, and Johnny Knox
Share 49ersWebzone