Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 461 users in the forums

In Your Opinion, Who is the Best Player in the NFL Who No One Talks About?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
My sisters friend has a baby by Steve Johnson LOL

im sure ur sisters friends baby has lots of brothers an sisters around the country lol


  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,292
Originally posted by WestCoast:
it was peyton hillis, but he's getting his props now

He was one of my favorite players out of that draft. I had him on every mock draft. I watch him in a game where he played TB,FB,TE,WR and he did a PR/KR. It was sick!
Originally posted by PTulini:
My Vote goes to...

Buffalo Bills WR Steve Johnson


I stand by my statement...

So far this season: 52 receptions, 728 yards, with 9 TDs!
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by PTulini:
My Vote goes to...

Buffalo Bills WR Steve Johnson


I stand by my statement...

So far this season: 52 receptions, 728 yards, with 9 TDs!

does it still count if they're talking about him now?
Dashon goldson
Frank Gore
Philip Rivers. he is hands down the MVP this year. The Chargers would win 2 games w/o him this year and yet he is over looked because he plays on the west coast.

And don't get me started on when Brett Favre was picked to the pro bowl over him when favre was with the jets
Brandon Flowers, CB, Chiefs
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by PTulini:
My Vote goes to...

Buffalo Bills WR Steve Johnson


I stand by my statement...

So far this season: 52 receptions, 728 yards, with 9 TDs!

2 years ago I said it was Fred Jackson.
Most of the players in this thread ARE talked about players. I would say top 5 underrated would have to be:

1) Danny Amandola. He's like a Wes Welker clone. Put him in the slot of the Patriots system and he would be a 1,000 yard receiver. It's fitting that he also went to Texas Tech.






2) Cameron Wake- Former CFL player who has been on a tear with the Dolphins and is quickly becoming one of their top 3 defensive players (along with Vontae Davis and Karlos Dansby).







3) Deon Butler- He is going to be better than Golden Tate for the Seahawks. Put him in a better offense and he will be a star.






[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Nov 25, 2010 at 10:11:56 ]
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Brandon Flowers, CB, Chiefs

Great choice. he also has my pick
Hes probably a top 6-7 CB right now, but no one talks about him.
Aqib Talib on the Bucs. dude is pro bowl caliber with mostly no props.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by PTulini:
My Vote goes to...

Buffalo Bills WR Steve Johnson


I stand by my statement...

So far this season: 52 receptions, 728 yards, with 9 TDs!

2 years ago I said it was Fred Jackson.

its easy to go unnoticed in Buffalo. lol
Justin Smith


...or Lance Briggs, dude has got the Bears shutting down offenses, but you don't hear anything about it. Let's check him out this week against the Eagles.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by PTulini:
My Vote goes to...

Buffalo Bills WR Steve Johnson


I stand by my statement...

So far this season: 52 receptions, 728 yards, with 9 TDs!

2 years ago I said it was Fred Jackson.

its easy to go unnoticed in Buffalo. lol

Steve Johnson has killed the Bills today. If they don't win, it's on him
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone