LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 344 users in the forums

In Your Opinion, Who is the Best Player in the NFL Who No One Talks About?

Shop 49ers game tickets
My Vote goes to...

Buffalo Bills WR Steve Johnson

Frank Gore!!!!!!!!!
Davon Bess in Mia doesnt get the credit he deserves.

Also Justin Smith comes to mind
lol, steve johnson. lets see this dude do it foe an entire year maybe 2 before he is considered one of the best players
  • titan
  • Veteran
Malcolm Floyd when healthy
Originally posted by titan:
Malcolm Floyd when healthy

agreed
Alex Smith
Originally posted by verb1der:
Frank Gore!!!!!!!!!

That's not a bad choice, at all. Yahoo's notes on fantasy talks about how he is a top 5 fantasy player in the NFL, yet I bet there's tons of NFL fans around the league that really have no idea about him. I get it, we suck and all, but he's the bomb-diggity and goes majorly under the radar.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Frank Gore!!!!!!!!!

That's not a bad choice, at all. Yahoo's notes on fantasy talks about how he is a top 5 fantasy player in the NFL, yet I bet there's tons of NFL fans around the league that really have no idea about him. I get it, we suck and all, but he's the bomb-diggity and goes majorly under the radar.

Analysts are always fondling Gore's jock. Fans across the country might not know exactly how good he is, but he's talked about enough for everyone to know he's a good player.

Originally posted by 49erRider:
Frank Gore!!!!!!!!!

Analysts are always fondling Gore's jock. Fans across the country might not know exactly how good he is, but he's talked about enough for everyone to know he's a good player.

Patrick Willis then.....................
ummm your boy b.lloyd lol jp. what about roddy white.?
[ Edited by SjNinerFan on Nov 9, 2010 at 11:51 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
lol, steve johnson. lets see this dude do it foe an entire year maybe 2 before he is considered one of the best players

Well... ok, up and coming player.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Frank Gore!!!!!!!!!

Patrick Willis then.....................

Who?
i'm going with Roddy White. Nobody talks about him at all, but he's been a top 3 wr for the last 2/3 years now.
Share 49ersWebzone