i haz no care.
f**k the Raiders!
There are 851 users in the forums
Those Raider forums must be going....
- 1 2
Nov 8, 2010 at 11:36 AM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,366
Nov 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,004
They have a better record and .5 game out of first, but we have a better chance at winning the Divison?
Crazy year indeed
Crazy year indeed
Nov 8, 2010 at 12:00 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
They wont make the playoffs, they will get close but will fall short.
Nov 8, 2010 at 12:35 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 63,022
I actually hope they make the playoffs.
They aren't going to beat anyone, and yet they'll be low on the draft.
One step closer to Luck and /or another oline cat.
They aren't going to beat anyone, and yet they'll be low on the draft.
One step closer to Luck and /or another oline cat.
Nov 8, 2010 at 12:42 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Raiders still won't make the playoffs, you heard it here first.
Nov 8, 2010 at 12:50 PM
- mcbaes72
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,679
Originally posted by susweel:
They wont make the playoffs, they will get close but will fall short.
This. They'll find a way to screw it up and just miss the Wildcard.
Nov 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Originally posted by mcbaes72:Originally posted by susweel:
They wont make the playoffs, they will get close but will fall short.
This. They'll find a way to screw it up and just miss the Wildcard.
That said they have improved, but I still dont think they are set up for long term success.
Nov 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I actually hope they make the playoffs.
They aren't going to beat anyone, and yet they'll be low on the draft.
One step closer to Luck and /or another oline cat.
I don't think it'll matter, they don't have a first round pick this year LOL.
Nov 8, 2010 at 1:50 PM
- billbird2111
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,711
I guess I'm the only Niner fan in this forum who hopes the Raiders run the table and make the playoffs.
I'm not going to knock a Northern California -- heck Bay Area -- football team that turns the football world on its ear.
I'd love to see them make the playoffs.
I'm not going to knock a Northern California -- heck Bay Area -- football team that turns the football world on its ear.
I'd love to see them make the playoffs.
Nov 8, 2010 at 1:59 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,004
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I guess I'm the only Niner fan in this forum who hopes the Raiders run the table and make the playoffs.
I'm not going to knock a Northern California -- heck Bay Area -- football team that turns the football world on its ear.
I'd love to see them make the playoffs.
Heck, it could even spark the 9ers brass to work harder
Nov 8, 2010 at 2:25 PM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
their fans are all moist right now. Don't worry, they'll choke when it matters most.
Nov 8, 2010 at 2:30 PM
- redrathman
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,019
Raiders fans can't internet.
Thread over.
Thread over.
Nov 8, 2010 at 2:32 PM
- nothing03
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,785
The sad thing is that their head coach are better than Sing. I remember last year we are all making fun of the raiders for hiring a coach that looks like Larry the Cable Guy and now one year later we are at the bottom of the terrible NFC West and Raiders are .5 games back of first place. Our team is definitely more talented than the Raiders but we are not utilizing it because of our terrible coaches. OUR TEAM ARE PATHETIC
.

.
Nov 8, 2010 at 3:11 PM
- ninerlifer
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,237
Originally posted by nothing03:
The sad thing is that their head coach are better than Sing. I remember last year we are all making fun of the raiders for hiring a coach that looks like Larry the Cable Guy and now one year later we are at the bottom of the terrible NFC West and Raiders are .5 games back of first place. Our team is definitely more talented than the Raiders but we are not utilizing it because of our terrible coaches. OUR TEAM ARE PATHETIC.
And we are only 3 games back
- 1 2