There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Next dynasty?

A new decade usually brings about a new dynasty: Patriots in '01, Cowboys in '92, Niners in '81. So based on where teams are right now, which team will be next?

I say the Falcons. They've got a good core of young players.
Giants
China
Saints or Jets.
Jets or Chiefs.
Rams.
Originally posted by Jabuke:
A new decade usually brings about a new dynasty: Patriots in '01, Cowboys in '92, Niners in '81. So based on where teams are right now, which team will be next?

Sorry, the Patriots are not a dynasty. They cheated their way to the SuperBowl. Plus a dynasty doesn't go 18 - 1.
  • Bille
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LongTimeNiner:

Sorry, the Patriots are not a dynasty. They cheated their way to the SuperBowl. Plus a dynasty doesn't go 18 - 1.

You mean like the niners in 1984?
Originally posted by LongTimeNiner:

This might be the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Your knowledge of football must be pretty limited if you believe the Patriots had any advantage from their "cheating". And how does losing one Super Bowl take away from the other 3 they won?

The Patriots were (and still are, IMO, since I believe they still have one more SB in them) a dynasty.
Ravens
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
China
Green Bay.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The Rams or Broncos?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home