LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Jets D takes a hit-Kris Jenkins out for the year

Shop 49ers game tickets
Adam_Schefter RT @nyjets: RL: Rex Ryan has just announced that NT Kris Jenkins is out for the year after reinjuring his left knee Monday night.
oh snaps!
Sad for Jenkins, but I hope the Jets turn into a dumpster fire. The only sports happiness I got this weekend was watching Dallas & NYJ lose.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Looks like Carolina was right to get rid of him when they did.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Sad for Jenkins, but I hope the Jets turn into a dumpster fire. The only sports happiness I got this weekend was watching Dallas & NYJ lose.

This x 1 billion.
I hate the Jets
too bad, I liked this guy ever since the story came out about how he became a depressed alcoholic because of Warren Sapp.

Quote:
The low point came after the Panthers’ Nov. 7 loss to the Oakland Raiders, when Jenkins was forced to watch Warren Sapp, a player he dislikes intensely, celebrate on Carolina’s field.

Jenkins turned to drinking to get him through the long, lonely days.

“When we played Oakland and we lost to Sapp, I stopped going to the games then,” Jenkins said Thursday. “I was going to the games up to that point. I couldn’t go to the games anymore. After that, that’s when ... I’ve never been an alcoholic, but I upped my consistency of it.

“It was something where I did a lot more sitting around the house, and I would come in and get treatment, and that was it. I wouldn’t do anything. If I had my son, I’d take care of him but if I didn’t, I wouldn’t do anything.”

As hard as it is to believe that one rival player could send Jenkins into such a funk, he said that all his problems escalated after that game.

“I hate him. Everybody says I’m supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him,” Jenkins said. “He talks too much, he doesn’t make sense, he’s fat, he’s sloppy, he acts like he’s the best thing since sliced bread. He’s ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

“Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don’t know how he does it.”

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/8077502/

[ Edited by znk916 on Sep 14, 2010 at 10:31:57 ]
"He’s ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too."

That is fantastic.
the Jets D tore it up with and without him last year.

the only thing holding the Jets back this year will be Sanchez
NnnnnnnKKKkkkrriiiiisssssss nnnJJAAAANNNKKKKEEENNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!

Fail.

At least he's got chicken.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That was a physical ass game yesterday!
Hopefully he'll be back in time for Hardknocks: Offseason for the Jets in early January.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
"He’s ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too."

That is fantastic.

yeah, thats a great f**king quote. I hadn't heard that, but it makes me really like Jenkins now.

I said this in the Unger thread, but I hate seeing players get serious injuries and missing a lot of time. Even though I hate the Jets and hope they totally implode and miss the playoffs, I wouldn't like it to be because a guy had to be hurt.
Share 49ersWebzone