There are 163 users in the forums

Randy Moss wearing an SF cap? Did I see that?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Probably a tim lincecum fan during his time here in oakland

attire in question..from giants thread

It's timmy's 3rd year, Moss has been gone longer than 4 yrs

You think this guy does his own shopping? I bet someone bought the whole outfit for him.

this whole thread is hilarious. the only thing it meant was that Moss needed a black and orange New Era cap to match his outfit, and he picked the Giants over the Orioles. thats all it means.

its very unlikely he gives a crap about the Giants.

You did notice that the rest of his outfit consists of a SF Giants jacket too, right?

this thread is funny. dude is just wearing a hat and jacket. ive seen reggie bush wear a houston astros hat, snoop dog wear a pitt and raiders jersey and many other guys in different cities wearing other cities stuff. it means nothing. the guy got dressed and thought that would make him look the most gangsterish on that particular day.
premonition????
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
premonition????

lol funny
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It means:
No point in coming to the niners since he'd probably see the ball even less than he did in Oakland.

I would tend to agree.

lol this is about 5 years to late, moss is done... Wait he can just run a streak route all game.. lol I'd rather give up a first for mike williams hell i'd give 2 first at this point....
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It means:
No point in coming to the niners since he'd probably see the ball even less than he did in Oakland.

I would tend to agree.

lol this is about 5 years to late, moss is done... Wait he can just run a streak route all game.. lol I'd rather give up a first for mike williams hell i'd give 2 first at this point....

Lol Mike Williams...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

You think this guy does his own shopping? I bet someone bought the whole outfit for him.

this whole thread is hilarious. the only thing it meant was that Moss needed a black and orange New Era cap to match his outfit, and he picked the Giants over the Orioles. thats all it means.

You did notice that the rest of his outfit consists of a SF Giants jacket too, right?

this thread is funny. dude is just wearing a hat and jacket. ive seen reggie bush wear a houston astros hat, snoop dog wear a pitt and raiders jersey and many other guys in different cities wearing other cities stuff. it means nothing. the guy got dressed and thought that would make him look the most gangsterish on that particular day.
well the snoop is a raider fan he even had his sons peewee league dress as the raiders...

well the snoop is a raider fan he even had his sons peewee league dress as the raiders...

Snoop is the fattest NFL bandwagoner on the planet lol
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Snoop fat? Dude is a rail!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Moss was sending the signals months ago.....

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Snoop is a Steelers fan.
we just saw that
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
we just saw that

you pretty much owned everyone in this thread lol.
LMFAO
Maybe hes just a band waggoner since the giants won the world series.
Share 49ersWebzone