There are 138 users in the forums

Randy Moss wearing an SF cap? Did I see that?

Shop 49ers game tickets
After my sixth or seventh Tom Collins -- it's time to discuss things that make you go "hmm..."

Just what the heck did that mean?

Did you catch Randy Moss on Sportscenter after the Pats big win? Think he was full of glee? NOPE! Instead I hear the words, "some people don't want to see me succeed here," followed by mega hints that he will be playing somewhere else soon.

But what caught me off guard more than anything else -- is that Moss was sporting a San Francisco cap at the lecturn during his interview. Not a 49er cap mind you -- but a GIANTS baseball cap.

Now -- does anyone in their right mind think that Randy Moss is a big SF Giants fan? Hmm??? Any Moss sightings recently at the ol' ballyard? No? Didn't think so...

So -- is it the cheap gin? Or is Moss saying something about a new team of choice? Now -- the wifey (who is much smarter than I am) says the SF cap he was wearing sports the NFL colors of the Cincinatti Bungles. So..... her thinking is Moss is either hinting that he's going to the Bungles -- or the next whistle-stop is your San Francisco 49ers.

As implausible as this sounds -- I can tell you this much: Moss just didn't decide to wear a Giants baseball cap to his post-game interviews. He was delivering a rather subtle message with a gigantic slap in the face.

So -- is it just the Gilbey's gin talking (finest gin you can purchase in a plastic bottle)? Or is there something else at work here?
Sign him. He'd be such a good influence on Crabtre.... waaaaiitt...

But I'd love him in red and gold
idk if u noticed but he was also wearing an SF jacket, with the hat to match haha
Originally posted by WeaponXV:
idk if u noticed but he was also wearing an SF jacket, with the hat to match haha

NO! I didn't notice that. We just focused squarely on the cap.

Tom Jackson knew what was up on Sportscenter. So did Berman. They just didn't "go there."

Good catch Weapon. I didn't notice it.
It means:
1. He's a bandwagon fan
2. Wants to join the Bengals in a Miami Heat WR sort of way.
3. Doesn't mean s**t

No point in coming to the niners since he'd probably see the ball even less than he did in Oakland.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It means:
No point in coming to the niners since he'd probably see the ball even less than he did in Oakland.

I would tend to agree.
Or he's going to the NY Giants.
I'd take him. He's still a friggin beast.
Tom Collins.
A lot of guys wear team clothes because they go with their outfit, and for nothing more. You might be reading into it too much. Or not...

• 4ML
  • Veteran
He probably gave "straight up cash" to Tom Brady for it.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
It means he wore his SF hat.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
he wore the hat because it matched his shirt. not the other way around.
Probably a tim lincecum fan during his time here in oakland

attire in question..from giants thread

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 13, 2010 at 09:19:40 ]
Street Fam motha......FAKA

Oooo weee patna

Share 49ersWebzone