Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 590 users in the forums

Randy Moss wearing an SF cap? Did I see that?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sign him. He'd be such a good influence on Crabtre.... waaaaiitt...








But I'd love him in red and gold
idk if u noticed but he was also wearing an SF jacket, with the hat to match haha
Originally posted by WeaponXV:
idk if u noticed but he was also wearing an SF jacket, with the hat to match haha

NO! I didn't notice that. We just focused squarely on the cap.

Tom Jackson knew what was up on Sportscenter. So did Berman. They just didn't "go there."

Good catch Weapon. I didn't notice it.
It means:
1. He's a bandwagon fan
2. Wants to join the Bengals in a Miami Heat WR sort of way.
3. Doesn't mean s**t

No point in coming to the niners since he'd probably see the ball even less than he did in Oakland.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
It means:
No point in coming to the niners since he'd probably see the ball even less than he did in Oakland.

I would tend to agree.
Or he's going to the NY Giants.
I'd take him. He's still a friggin beast.
Tom Collins.
A lot of guys wear team clothes because they go with their outfit, and for nothing more. You might be reading into it too much. Or not...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
He probably gave "straight up cash" to Tom Brady for it.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,272
It means he wore his SF hat.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,348
he wore the hat because it matched his shirt. not the other way around.
Probably a tim lincecum fan during his time here in oakland

attire in question..from giants thread



[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 13, 2010 at 09:19:40 ]
Street Fam motha......FAKA

Oooo weee patna



Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone