There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jets Sexually Harass "Reporter"

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Her whole career is based on being viewed as a sex object.

Yet if someone makes a comment about it, OH NO!!!!! What a joke....

Not to mention, she OWES the Jets for this, they just launched her career. Her most recent coments which I heard seemed pretty positive about her experience (she backtracked on saying she was harassed/uncomfortable and instead said she was perfectly fine and it was all blown out of control).

Edit: And I've seen worse stuff among the highly educated and "civilized", ever been in a big law firm? Check out the receptionist....its not a coincidence.

It's funny 'cuz it's true.

SO TRUE. In the insurance industry as well.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Sep 15, 2010 at 08:42:04 ]
Does anyone even know what she was wearing at the time this occured? Seems to me that everyone is assuming that because she's worn some provocative clothing in the past the she was automatically doing the same thing here.

Either way the Jet's players/coaches are clearly in the wrong. Saying "she was asking for it with the way she dressed" is a very slippery slope and does not excuse boorish/neanderthalish behavior from those involved.

[ Edited by mac707g on Sep 15, 2010 at 11:05:31 ]

she didnt say anything about this s**t

just looking to sue the jets and get paid

lmao "Can I measure it"

[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 15, 2010 at 11:41:04 ]
s

[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Sep 15, 2010 at 12:05:15 ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:

lmao "Can I measure it"

Originally posted by susweel:
I dont blame them, I'd be sexually harassing her all night.

yeah with good like that, im sure she knew what she was doing. poor men, being taunted by big booty!!!

stupid chick entered the "man's world" and expected to be treaded like a lady (dressing the way she does giving interviews)? it's in a human beings' primitive nature to make such remarks to the opposite sex. sh*t I would in their position.
With all of this attention she got exactlt what she wanted!

Amazing what a woman can do with a simple Brazilian Butt-lift (Thank You Kim Kardashian the trend setter)...
There was nothing wrong with what Portis said. We need some humility as a society. Everything shouldn't be perceived as so awful and serious.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Not to mention, she OWES the Jets for this, they just launched her career. Her most recent coments which I heard seemed pretty positive about her experience (she backtracked on saying she was harassed/uncomfortable and instead said she was perfectly fine and it was all blown out of control).

Edit: And I've seen worse stuff among the highly educated and "civilized", ever been in a big law firm? Check out the receptionist....its not a coincidence.

my favorite is the head nod when there is a smoking hottie that walks by at work. The guys immediately look at each other and give a head nod, lol. Doesn't matter how much money you make/education you have, you do the head nod.

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 15, 2010 at 20:31:59 ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Our culture is just stupid and lacks common sense. Nobody should be in the locker room when guys are showering and getting dressed. They can all wait 10 minutes until people are showered and dressed. Women and men reporters don't belong in there period.

And if this is the standard BTW why are men reporters not allowed in womens locker rooms when they are showering and getting dressed?
All these fake ass broads, pun intended.

Her as is an implant, not that I would mind implanting something in it myself...

Have you seen all the girls in a dental clinic
Finally saw what this chick looks like.....nice!
Quote:
"They are like a star in the movies. They win games you truly believe they are going to lose. I truly believe they have the best chance to win the Super Bowl. I think Mark Sanchez will do it!"

She wants the Jets to win

and from my understanding, She covers the superbowl

she wants some of Mark Sanchez

I'm working for the wrong company.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home