There are 203 users in the forums

Jets Sexually Harass "Reporter"

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

wtf lol why
I'm not surprised. She's pretty hot and she's around in a locker-room of men PACKED with testosterone.

But still... they're professionals playing at the highest level of their sport. I know football is a game, but pros should represent their sport a little better.

But yes... she IS hot.
This reminds me of my 9 year old nephew;

He walks around and rubs his penis on everything
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This reminds me of my 9 year old nephew;

He walks around and rubs his penis on everything

Originally posted by NinerGod:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-jets-femalereporter

"The Association for Women in Sports Media said a board member spoke to Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum about the reports. Also, team owner Woody Johnson spoke to Sainz, telling her “he expects all members of the Jets organization to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times,” Jets spokesman Bruce Speight said."

Thanks alot! So much for abstinence......as I scratch my stomach and work my way down....
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
If they disrespected her, that was wrong. Regardless of how she looks or presents herself, she was there in a professional capacity, and should have been treated as such.

On a Rex Ryan coached team, this type of behavior hardly surprises me though.

It may be wrong but you cant treat someone professionally if they don't present themselves as such.

You are wrong.

In any case, nothing about how she looks or dresses appears unprofessional to me. She's wearing clothing that is tight fitting...that's about it. She cannot help her anatomy or her attractiveness. Perhaps you think she should have worn a burlap sack and paper bag?

Whatever the case, nothing justifies unprofessional behavior in a professional setting.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
HAWT DAMN! She puts the ass in Harass

Does she ever!
If they disrespected her, that was wrong. Regardless of how she looks or presents herself, she was there in a professional capacity, and should have been treated as such.

It may be wrong but you cant treat someone professionally if they don't present themselves as such.

You are wrong.

In any case, nothing about how she looks or dresses appears unprofessional to me. She's wearing clothing that is tight fitting...that's about it. She cannot help her anatomy or her attractiveness. Perhaps you think she should have worn a burlap sack and paper bag?

Whatever the case, nothing justifies unprofessional behavior in a professional setting.

This made me laugh.

Erin Andrews is smoking hot, and finds a way to not look like a whore. I'm sorry, this ain't professional.

vs.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Sep 13, 2010 at 21:12:12 ]

You are wrong.

She shouldn't get harassed at work, but she shouldn't go to work dressed like she's on her way to the club either. That's also unprofessional.

[ Edited by LAFortyNinerfan on Sep 13, 2010 at 22:50:34 ]
Vaaaary nice! Over under 10 on NFL Stars who have smashed.

Um. How does one get pants on that tight.
  • obx49
  • Veteran

^^^^
Why are women reporters allowed in the mens locker room when guys are getting dressed and undressed? While men reporters are given no such priveledge around women athletes in their locker room when they are dressing and undressing. Explain this one to me. And this creates some of the problem. People can be fully showered and dressed and then interviewed by all when that is done.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

You are wrong.

She shouldn't get harassed at work, but she shouldn't go to work dressed like she's on her way to the club either. That's also unprofessional.

Exactly!

if she was dressed like anything in this epics, she was asking to be sexually harassed.

f**k all this PC b.S.
Share 49ersWebzone