Originally posted by rigs49:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=145187

My thread > than that thread.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

Victory.
There's absolutely no excuse for what any Jets player did -- especially if it was out of line and it sounds like some of them were.

At the same time -- there is also a line of responsbility at the other end of the spectrum -- and she's crossed WAY OVER IMO.

Bottom line? You don't wanted to be treated like eye candy? Don't dress like a piece.

That's my take.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by kray28:
If they disrespected her, that was wrong. Regardless of how she looks or presents herself, she was there in a professional capacity, and should have been treated as such.

On a Rex Ryan coached team, this type of behavior hardly surprises me though.

^^^this.

On a side note: that ass is DEE-LISH-US!

these.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Welcome to the jungle.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
If they disrespected her, that was wrong. Regardless of how she looks or presents herself, she was there in a professional capacity, and should have been treated as such.

^^^this.

On a side note: that ass is DEE-LISH-US!

I'm not so sure I agree 100%, I do agree if they treated her wrong they are in the wrong by doing so... But at the same time, you put meat in front of a lion he will eat it. She could still look classy and hot without wearing spandex jeans to sporting events with a bunch of young rich men. It is a tough call and a fine line on what is right and what is wrong when it comes to how you dress, even trying to control or mandate dress is a strange area and may be wrong. All women should be treated with some respect, I dunno.

What I do know, that girl has a great ass.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Ok..that ass is the reason she has a microphone in her hand. Put some looser pants on.
from the article

Quote:
During defensive back drills on Saturday, Jets assistant coach Dennis Thurman seemed to deliberately throw to players near where Sainz was standing on the sideline. Even linebacker Jason Taylor(notes), who normally doesn’t participate in those position drills, went out for a pass.

At the end of the drill, head coach Rex Ryan threw a pass to Thurman, who caught it, ran toward Sainz and appeared to speak to her very briefly.

you can't make this stuff up......haha.

these men need to control themselves

why couldn't they have one more weeks of hard knocks
  • flow
  • Veteran

• lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lamontb:
Isn't this the same chic that dressed and a wedding dress and proposed to Tom Brady?

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 13, 2010 at 17:33:23 ]
HAWT DAMN! She puts the ass in Harass
Share 49ersWebzone