LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Are Balmer and Robinson Traitors?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
nope. it seems lots of players hated playing under Singletary.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Mrob was on Seahawk review in the locker room and said "Hey 49ers and Rams and ... who else is in our division? Oh yea, Arizona, see you next week when we are in the playoffs"

I'm sure the niner players will congratulate him for lasting one week longer when New Orleans rolls into Seattle and spanks them.
I could see your point of view but NO. If i was cut from a team i would want to playmy old twice a yr to show them they messed up to. Kinda bittersweet.
Balmer was a bum and wanted out because he thought he should have been handed a starting job...
M. ROb was a flex player that likes ST? I know crazy, why would you cut a guy like that(Dingleberry is stupid)
i agree, we should have kept Robinson. Not so much for his RB abilities, but he's the kind of guy you keep around just for ST.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i agree, we should have kept Robinson. Not so much for his RB abilities, but he's the kind of guy you keep around just for ST.

I know right he liked ST.. I was watching a D. Walker vid and he said M. Rob made it a point after a ST play, to say "he now owns the niners on ST" the dude gets worked up over ST? we needed that
Share 49ersWebzone