There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

HardKnocks Too much Cursing?

• titan
  • Veteran
What do you guys think about Tony Dungy and I am assuming it's the Commish to try and talk to Rex Ryan about too much cursing? I know Dungy is a very rspected coach and person in the NFL, but I feel that this is Rex team and he can motivate and talk to them the way he wants to.
f**k that s**t
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k that s**t
  • titan
  • Veteran
Knowing the history of the Ryan's, I bet they are boiling inside, but they are holding back out of respect.
Tony Dungy is a well respected man, and he gave an honest opinion about what he felt about the show. If nothing comes out of it, its no big deal. As a former head coach, he wanted to make a comment about the League not being like everything you see on this season of Hard Knocks.

We don't have to go all ESPN on this subject and have one guy take Dungy's side and another Rex Ryan's side.

Dungy did what he thought was appropriate, and Ryan is going to do what he think is appropriate.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I understand that! but minus the well respected Coach/Man isn't that cosidered sh@t talking.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
f**k that s**t
Didn't Dungy only comment on it because he was asked? Has he even said anything about trying to stop it?
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Didn't Dungy only comment on it because he was asked? Has he even said anything about trying to stop it?

he did, but his words were so calm and free of cursing that no one heard it.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Weird. His words made me want to shoot a guy at a car wash. How Catcher in the Rye of him.

Weird. His words made me want to shoot a guy at a car wash. How Catcher in the Rye of him.

you're a math guy, you can't make literary references. sorry, its the only thing we have.

you're a math guy, you can't make literary references. sorry, its the only thing we have.

Don't worry, that's more of a pop culture reference. Like I'd read some stupid book about some stupid grain.
f**k that s**t

yep

Don't worry, that's more of a pop culture reference. Like I'd read some stupid book about some stupid grain.

you phony!
What else would you expect from that classless hick?