There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Glad we don't have Blount

So Blount has thrown another punch. This time during Titans practice.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/blount-throws-another-punch/12njm993?from=im_m_25-34

I know this topic may belong elsewhere, but considering we almost landed him as UFA I am just glad he isn't in our camp.

Considering he is on short leash as far as his career goes, I am surprised he'd do something so blatent.

Edit: So it looks like I am a little inept. Anybody know how to get the link or vid to work?

[ Edited by imdarchitect on Aug 19, 2010 at 11:50:21 ]

you can share your thought here

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Aug 19, 2010 at 11:50:08 ]
Blount = Immature and wont be a pro for too long anyway.

oh and

[ Edited by NinerBuff on Aug 19, 2010 at 11:49:30 ]
Originally posted by imdarchitect:
[video]Video: Blount throws another punch[/video]

This post should most certainly be in Niner Talk.

[ Edited by redrathman on Aug 19, 2010 at 11:57:09 ]
urp
Maybe what the niners need is a little ghetto in the locker room.
OK... well, TTYL
Originally posted by imdarchitect:
So Blount has thrown another punch. This time during Titans practice.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/blount-throws-another-punch/12njm993?from=im_m_25-34

I know this topic may belong elsewhere, but considering we almost landed him as UFA I am just glad he isn't in our camp.

Considering he is on short leash as far as his career goes, I am surprised he'd do something so blatent.

Edit: So it looks like I am a little inept. Anybody know how to get the link or vid to work?

LOL at the dude's sound bite when reacting to the punch. Sounds like someone that doesn't have it all up stairs.
vet?
His coaches and teammates stood up for him and told the media to stop acting like a bunch of weasels looking to damage someone's reputation unnecessarily. What more is there to say? It pisses me off people support this type of tabloid reporting. I suppose that should be expected in a culture where many people have trouble with critical thinking skills.
What an idiot! He will be out of this league before you can say GLEEENEE COOOFFFFEEEEE!.... Oh, wait.
Originally posted by fister30:
Maybe what the niners need is a little ghetto in the locker room.

[ Edited by redrathman on Aug 19, 2010 at 12:00:05 ]
its camp, there are 2 dozen fights in training camp throughout the league, its a non-issue....it is pretty hilarious though, if hes playing next time we pay the titans, we could prolly get a 15 yard penatly out of him pretty easily lol