There are 171 users in the forums

Your surprise predictions for this season

Shop 49ers game tickets
Raiders win AFC West.
Lions go 8-8 and Stafford has a very good year and has way better stats than Sanchez.
Rolando McClain wins DROY
Ryan Matthews wins OROY
Aaron Rodgers wins MVP of the regular season and Superbowl.
Patrick Willis WINS DPOY (150 tackles, 4 interceptions 2 for TD's, 6 sacks, 4 forced fumbles)
Nnamdi is the best DB, better than Revis who has a bad year.
Texans finally make the playoffs.
We lose to the Packers in NFC Championship and they beat the Ravens in the superbowl.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Chief:
Carson Palmer will make the Pro-bowl.

T. Owens has a better year then Ocho.

Jets will not make the playoffs.

Taylor Mays DROY (My homer prediction.)

Glenn Coffee will retire.

Oh and Leon Washington will be come back player of the year... Or at least deserve the award.

Another one for my list.

D. Anderson will be the starting QB in Arizona by week 6.
Jets miss playoffs, Browns go 8-8.
Greg Hardy (Carolina) wins DROY.
Kolb is going to be a massive failure.
Cutler is going to make Chicago regret the trade.
Cassel is going to continue to show that he was the benefit of a coaching at New England.
I think that Stafford may have quite a decent year.

Those are my predictions, not really surprise predictions, but yeah.

-9fA
  • dman
  • Veteran
The Jets will not be very good.
Tom Cable will get fired midseason and replaced by Hue Jackson.
For the first time in many years I have no predictions. Last year both my sleepers hit, the Bengals and the Jets.
Texans and Skins make the playoffs

Alex Smith does better than Flacco or Matt Ryan

I finally get my dick sucked
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
The 49ers win the Super Bowl.

lol I like that one.

With each passing week this feels like less and less of a joke to me. I know we have not even seen them in action yet, but after watching Sing's presser today on Glenn Coffee....hearing him talk about the team, their reactions, HIS reaction....

The 49ers are a VERY unique team right now. There is no coach in the NFL who in inside the players' heads the way Samurai Mike is right now. I have a really, really good feeling about our squad not only this year, but going forward into the decade.

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
the panthers will make the playoffs. The eagles will win 10 or more games.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
6-10, Sing, Raye and Smith dumped.

posted in mid-August, Nostradomus is that you?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'll start:

I think the NY Giants and Washington redskins will be the 2 best teams in their division, Cowboys will fall off somewhat and Eagles will falter with Kolb in his first year as a starter.
nice, you were absolutely wrong about the skins and totally right about the gayboys...skins, the most overrated team before the season.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
lions win 8 games

BOLD!

Raiders will shock the Bolts at home this year but will still miss the playoffs. Still -- they will be an entertaining team to watch.

The Redskins will vastly improve and challenge Philly for the NFC East title. Both the Cowboys and Giants will disappoint.

The wheels will fall off in Pittsburgh as the Steelers slip to 6-10.

Alex Smith will be benched by Week 8 and the Niners will once again miss postseason.

BillBird, nice dude! Other than the Steelers and Redskins, you were spot on. The Raiders @ home -- great call. NYG and DAL both disappointed. Alex sucked by week 8, so I'll give you that.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Texans and Skins make the playoffs

Alex Smith does better than Flacco or Matt Ryan

I finally get my dick sucked

Hopefully your last prediction turned out better than your first two.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
lions win 8 games

BOLD!

Raiders will shock the Bolts at home this year but will still miss the playoffs. Still -- they will be an entertaining team to watch.

The Redskins will vastly improve and challenge Philly for the NFC East title. Both the Cowboys and Giants will disappoint.

The wheels will fall off in Pittsburgh as the Steelers slip to 6-10.

Alex Smith will be benched by Week 8 and the Niners will once again miss postseason.

BillBird, nice dude! Other than the Steelers and Redskins, you were spot on. The Raiders @ home -- great call. NYG and DAL both disappointed. Alex sucked by week 8, so I'll give you that.

he got like half of em

[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Dec 27, 2010 at 16:10:05 ]
Share 49ersWebzone