LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 436 users in the forums

Oh, Me So So Horny

Shop 49ers game tickets
Me Love You Long Time

Brett FavREEEEEE that is

http://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Brett+Favre+Jenn+Sterger&qpvt=Brett+Favre+Jenn+Sterger&FORM=msntod

Maybe this will cause him to do a Tiger and retire
''Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger Rumors Posted Too Early by Deadspin''

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

• Chief
  • Veteran
If he did tag it, do you blame him?
grandpa sexting
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Chief:

I'd be impressed he could even get it up at his age
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

He is 40 not 70!

Lol
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

He is 40 not 70!

Lol

quit trying to defend you old folks!
  • Bert
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

• BobS
  • Veteran
What is with some of these dumb athletes? Sending cell phone pictures, solid evidence that you are up to no good and can be black mailed with?
Is Favre done?

If Favre decides to retire, it will end one of the most storied careers in NFL history. A three-time league MVP (1995-97), Brett Favre won the Super Bowl in 1997 with the Packers. His 11 Pro Bowl appearances are the most ever by a quarterback.

Indeed, Favre holds most major NFL records for a quarterback, including career touchdowns (497), passing yards (69,329), wins (181) and seasons with at least 3,000 passing yards(18).

Of course, he also has thrown the most interceptions (317) and been sacked 503 times — a long, long history of wear and tear.

It was reported that Brett Favre will retire for a third time dominated the NFL,Steve Marucci who coached Favre in Green Bay stepped forward with a message: Everybody just needs to calm down,he said that his former pupil isn’t ready to call it quits and is trying to wait out a troublesome ankle that needed offseason surgery.

“Now the question is,how fast can he be healthy?”Marucci said on NFL Network’s NFL Total Access.”He’s trying. He’s trying like crazy. He was working out in his yard today, he told me.

“He’s aware of this media frenzy right now. He’s not quite sure where it all came from. I mean, he spoke to some people. … He may have mentioned to somebody that he’s leaning that way, because his ankle is not perfect. But right now, he hasn’t retired. He’s still trying to get healthy. He doesn’t know if he’s going to be able to be healthy in time. That’s the question mark right now.”Marucci added to say that Favre’s ankle is improving, but “it’s not where it needs to be yet.”

Favre is trying to get his body healthy.The Vikings haven’t given him a timetable to be in camp at Mankato State — they don’t want him in the camp right now. They would prefer that he waited and stayed home to heal up even more and do what he did last year and show up at Eden Prairie, if he can.The Vikings hope Favre can,we aslo really hope he can.

Retirement also would mean that the last pass of Favre’s career was an interception. Saints cornerback Tracy Porter picked off a forced throw from Favre with the Vikings in New Orleans territory at the end of regulation, preventing an attempt at a potential game-winning field goal. Favre watched helplessly from the sideline as Drew Brees drove the Saints for the winning field goal in overtime.

“I know when I leave the game, I’m going to miss it,” Favre told The AP in 2007, when the annual summer rite of indecision was still novel. “I know that. I’m not going to sit here and say, when I leave, it’s over and I felt like I’ve done everything there is to do.”

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who grew up in Wisconsin as a Favre fan, said he was surprised the veteran might hang it up after playing so well last season.

“If it is (true), then we were lucky enough to watch an unbelievable talent and great guy,” Romo said. “But it’s better to go the year before than a year too late.”

Favre’s ankle is not perfect, but right now, he hasn’t retired,he is trying to get his body healthy.

[ Edited by Anthony2010 on Aug 6, 2010 at 19:20:19 ]
Share 49ersWebzone