LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

dont know if this has been posted..

Shop 49ers game tickets
but darnell docket put his number on twitter, you can still find it just go to his profile and look for it it was prob like an hour ago. but anyways yeah called him up and showed him some niner love if you know what i mean...lets just put it this way,he was pretty pissed LMAO

NINERS!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 915Niner915:
but darnell docket put his number on twitter, you can still find it just go to his profile and look for it it was prob like an hour ago. but anyways yeah called him up and showed him some niner love if you know what i mean...lets just put it this way,he was pretty pissed LMAO

NINERS!

why dont you just post the number
Originally posted by modninerfan:

NINERS!

That should be it, unless I'm mistaken. Here's the link to his twitter.
http://twitter.com/ddockett
Originally posted by SoMovedOn:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

NINERS!

That should be it, unless I'm mistaken. Here's the link to his twitter.
http://twitter.com/ddockett

you're not sure that's actually his number but you called up someone and gave "Niner love"?

Maybe they were pissed because they had no idea what the hell you were talking about.
i gave myself some niner love last night
Originally posted by valrod33:
i gave myself some niner love last night

Someone lock this up before ualrod33 posts pics.
lol it was actually him, he was retweeting everyone that called and left tweets about it, lol at the niner love thing, sorry wrong choice of words LMAO
Share 49ersWebzone