There are 106 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Favorite NFL Player?

Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
I am going to go nonhomer with this and name my favorite players to watch that are not Seahawks

1. Brett Favre. Say what you want about him, the dude is a competitor and always seems to find a way to make some great plays in every game.

2. Steve Young. Don't think I need to explain that one to any of you guys.

3. Deion Sanders. He was explosive with the ball in his hands and was always entertaining to watch.

4. Lynn Swann. Dude had amazing hands

5. Barry Sanders. I have never seen a running back that was more fun to watch.

Sorry the guy owns the 49ers, you are obligated to hate him if you are a hardcore niner fan.

My name here is Hawksfan81. I am a Seahawks fan. So Brett stays on the list!

Excuse my language, but are you doing on the webzone then?

Same thing I was doing here last year. Talking football.
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,233
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
I am going to go nonhomer with this and name my favorite players to watch that are not Seahawks

1. Brett Favre. Say what you want about him, the dude is a competitor and always seems to find a way to make some great plays in every game.

2. Steve Young. Don't think I need to explain that one to any of you guys.

3. Deion Sanders. He was explosive with the ball in his hands and was always entertaining to watch.

4. Lynn Swann. Dude had amazing hands

5. Barry Sanders. I have never seen a running back that was more fun to watch.

Sorry the guy owns the 49ers, you are obligated to hate him if you are a hardcore niner fan.

My name here is Hawksfan81. I am a Seahawks fan. So Brett stays on the list!

Excuse my language, but are you doing on the webzone then?

Same thing I was doing here last year. Talking football.

You need to switch sides already
Can't do it. Seahawks are in my blood. I've been going to their games since I was two. My kids have been going since they were two as well. They are little Hawks fans that are about to turn seven in a couple weeks.
[ Edited by Hawksfan81 on Jul 25, 2010 at 11:41 AM ]
favorite all time 49er- Bryant Young


favorite all-time non 49er- Reggie White
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Can't do it. Seahawks are in my blood. I've been going to their games since I was two. My have been going since they were two as well. They are little Hawks fans that are about to turn seven in a couple weeks.

Despite my utter detest for the Seahawks and their neon fans, I respect your loyalty to your team and your objectivity.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Can't do it. Seahawks are in my blood. I've been going to their games since I was two. My have been going since they were two as well. They are little Hawks fans that are about to turn seven in a couple weeks.

Despite my utter detest for the Seahawks and their neon fans, I respect your loyalty to your team and your objectivity.

Thank you, I appreciate it.


Reggie White was a great mention. Excellent player.
my fav non niners are aaron rodgers and steven jackson
Every single player featured in this amazing Nintendo game:

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jul 25, 2010 at 1:51 PM ]
Personally speaking, my favorite NFL player is Vernon Davis. I feel that he's improved tremendously and it's awesome to see that transformation!!

-Scout

Force Factor
[ Edited by scout200 on Jul 26, 2010 at 8:39 AM ]
Originally posted by scout200:
Personally speaking, my favorite NFL player is Vernon Davis. I feel that he's a he's improved tremendously and it's awesome to see that transformation!!

-Scout

Force Factor

  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,598
Jerry Rice
Barry Sanders
My favorite player is Spammy McSpamerson
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,321
Those who where our uniform
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by scout200:
Personally speaking, my favorite NFL player is Vernon Davis. I feel that he's a he's improved tremendously and it's awesome to see that transformation!!

-Scout

Force Factor






do I have to choose one?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home