Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Kurt Warner

Soon to be on the list, Taylor Mays!!!

This list explains a lot.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
I am going to go nonhomer with this and name my favorite players to watch that are not Seahawks

1. Brett Favre. Say what you want about him, the dude is a competitor and always seems to find a way to make some great plays in every game.

2. Steve Young. Don't think I need to explain that one to any of you guys.

3. Deion Sanders. He was explosive with the ball in his hands and was always entertaining to watch.

4. Lynn Swann. Dude had amazing hands

5. Barry Sanders. I have never seen a running back that was more fun to watch.

Sorry the guy owns the 49ers, you are obligated to hate him if you are a hardcore niner fan.
Originally posted by BobS:
I am going to go nonhomer with this and name my favorite players to watch that are not Seahawks

1. Brett Favre. Say what you want about him, the dude is a competitor and always seems to find a way to make some great plays in every game.

3. Deion Sanders. He was explosive with the ball in his hands and was always entertaining to watch.

Sorry the guy owns the 49ers, you are obligated to hate him if you are a hardcore niner fan.

My name here is Hawksfan81. I am a Seahawks fan. So Brett stays on the list!
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
brian bosworth

Lol!
Eli Manning
Mertin Hanks.. Dude can play and had the chicken dance
Patrick Willis, currently
It's gotta be Steve Young for me.

Recent players it would be Kurt Warner. I know, division rival, but there has been no one classier in the league lately than that man.
Patrick Willis, no doubt. A player I really love to watch thats not a Niner would be Brandon Marshall. Dude is a BEAST.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Patrick Willis, no doubt. A player I really love to watch thats not a Niner would be Brandon Marshall. Dude is a BEAST.

Marshall is a good call. Andre Johnson is an animal too.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
Steve Young

Current Niner- Gore
Former Niner- Dead tie between Young and Rice
Current non-Niner- Julius Peppers and Michael Vick
All-Time non- Niner- Barry Sanders
Originally posted by BobS:

My name here is Hawksfan81. I am a Seahawks fan. So Brett stays on the list!

Excuse my language, but are you doing on the webzone then?
And also, F*ck Brett Dramaqueen Favre. I hope Patrick Willis does to him what he did to Hasselback, but twice as hard.
Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Garrison Hearst, Frank Gore, Merton Hanks and Bryant Young in that order. these guys ARE the 49ers to me. Hearst was such a beast, he would always run into a huge pile up and somehow make it out the other side. Merton Hanks was a badass DB and he had the chicken dance lol. BY was a true warrior, never complaining, just putting in work. Rice and Young were the most exciting combo ive ever seen and Young is my favorite player ever. Gore is a beast and very underrated, when its all said and done he will be remembered as one of the top all purpose backs of all time