49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 569 users in the forums

Best Hands In The Biz?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Best Hands In The Biz?

fitz... easily
Reggie Wayne
Originally posted by Method:
fitz... easily
Right now? Larry Fitzgerald and Reggie Wayne are a push.

By season's end, people won't be able to stop talking about Michael Crabtree.
I think it is still Randy Moss. But Fitz is right behind him.
Fitz has some soft hands, luv knows what im talking about
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,425
IMO Greg Jennings should be in the conversation
frank gore
Brandon Jones.
Randy Moss
Kevin Ogletree
calvin johnson
Originally posted by bigmike55:
Brandon Jones.
Of the 7 players we could choose from, I voted Fitzgerald...
Also, some of this altered:

Originally posted by zillabeast:
...by season's end, people won't be able to stop talking about Michael Crabtree.

I think with consistent QB play, he'll supplant (for various reasons) several players
from your list, before two seasons finish.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone