
.
There are 692 users in the forums

.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Not Suprised...
Originally posted by BenQ:
i wonder how much of the nfl are not on steroids
Originally posted by crzy:
I love how steroids in baseball = sky is falling
steroids in football = shrug
Originally posted by VDSF:
Cushing: Banned substance is non-steroid
Brian Cushing insists the failed drug test that led to his suspension was for a non-steroidal banned substance, the Texans linebacker told FOXSports.com exclusively on Saturday.
"I did not take a steroid," Cushing said. "I'm very disappointed because I thought we would've won the appeal. I'm still stunned by the decision. It'll be tough not being with my teammates."
Cushing was suspended for four games on Friday for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
The 2009 Defensive Rookie of the Year will miss the first four games of the upcoming season and be eligible to return during the week of Oct. 4. The Texans play Indianapolis, Washington, Dallas and Oakland during his suspension.
Yeah Right!
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:Originally posted by BenQ:
i wonder how much of the nfl are not on steroids
I'd guess 25% minimum.
Originally posted by crzy:
I love how steroids in baseball = sky is falling
steroids in football = shrug
Originally posted by ads_2006:Originally posted by crzy:
I love how steroids in baseball = sky is falling
steroids in football = shrug
roids in baseball wasnt a big deal until Bonds success imo
Originally posted by Tman:Originally posted by VDSF:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Not Suprised...
Brian ''Lattimer'' Cushing
Thats exactly the first thing that popped in my head when I saw that picture
me too