49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 496 users in the forums

Post your Power Rankings!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
1. 49ers












































the rest

END THREAD
the 49ers are not 11 lol
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by valrod33:
1. 49ers












































the rest

END THREAD

this
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
1. 49ers












































the rest

END THREAD

this
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
1. 49ers












































the rest

END THREAD

this

these. END 49ERSWEBZONE
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
1. 49ers












































the rest

END THREAD

this

these. END 49ERSWEBZONE

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
1. 49ers












































the rest

END THREAD

this

these. END 49ERSWEBZONE



Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
1. 49ers












































the rest

END THREAD

this

these. END 49ERSWEBZONE







This.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I would put the niners around 18 to start the season

That's reasonable. I would actually and non-biasly put the niners about 12-14. The teams that are definitely closer to the SB than us:
Ravens
Jets
Colts
Saints
Vikings (w brett farve)
Chargers
Cowboys (close)
Falcons (close)
Patriots (close)
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I would put the niners around 18 to start the season

I would put the lock on this thread before someone drops another nuke.
why cant people be honest with it and rank the niners fairly?? LOL not everyone has to put them #1 or a nuke! LOL
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I would put the niners around 18 to start the season

I would put the lock on this thread before someone drops another nuke.



This.
1. Saints
2. IND
3. Chargers
4. Ravens
5. Niners
6. NE
7. Jets
8. Minn
9. Cowboys
10. GB
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone