LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 219 users in the forums

You Play to Win the Game

Shop 49ers game tickets
This had me crackin up lol.

That was pretty good.

And for you youngins out there, that Jim Mora "playoffs?!?" came from the post game interview after the Niners just got down hammering them.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That was pretty good.

And for you youngins out there, that Jim Mora "playoffs?!?" came from the post game interview after the Niners just got down hammering them.

Yeah i heard about that. Wasn't that Peytons rookie year?
That was great.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This DJ is taking over the world. He's doing all those NBA commercials too.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
That was pretty good.

No, it was like his 4th year.

Link to game review (I love the internet )
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
That was pretty good.

No, it was like his 4th year.

Link to game review (I love the internet )

Damn we put up 40 points and most of the away teams won that week lol.

[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on May 4, 2010 at 00:11:49 ]
Originally posted by crzy:
This DJ is taking over the world. He's doing all those NBA commercials too.

Ahh I did not know that...makes sense though.

Also, Dan Jiggetts...GTFO my Comcast
Jeff Garcia completed 14 of 22 passes for 179 yards and two touchdowns for the 49ers (8-2).

The Colts (4-6), on the other hand, made mistake after mistake in letting a 21-20 lead slip away.

"That was a disgraceful performance," Indianapolis coach Jim Mora said. "We threw that game away. We gave them the game. It was pitiful, absolutely pitiful."

His team has lost three straight games and four in a row at home -- and this defeat was of the Colts' own making.

Peyton Manning threw three second-half interceptions, and the 49ers turned each of those gifts into a touchdown. He was 31-of-51 for 370 yards and one touchdown but threw a career-high four interceptions and was pulled in the final two minutes.
thats some funny stuff. sent it to an eagles fan friend of mine,

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Jeff Garcia completed 14 of 22 passes for 179 yards and two touchdowns for the 49ers (8-2).

The Colts (4-6), on the other hand, made mistake after mistake in letting a 21-20 lead slip away.

"That was a disgraceful performance," Indianapolis coach Jim Mora said. "We threw that game away. We gave them the game. It was pitiful, absolutely pitiful."

His team has lost three straight games and four in a row at home -- and this defeat was of the Colts' own making.

Peyton Manning threw three second-half interceptions, and the 49ers turned each of those gifts into a touchdown. He was 31-of-51 for 370 yards and one touchdown but threw a career-high four interceptions and was pulled in the final two minutes.

haha if Smith had that game people would be like "BUST!!"
Share 49ersWebzone