There are 268 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Housh had surgery

link
This thread's title and first post might be a WZ record for least amount of words, EVER!
Sex change?
Originally posted by pelos21:
Sex change?

its tgay whosyomomma now
hysterectomy
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Sex change?

its tgay whosyomomma now

No actually he had his bowls fixed, this way when he gets laid out by TMays and Willis he won't s**t his pants.
Did they get the sand out?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Sex change?

its tgay whosyomomma now

No actually he had his bowls fixed, this way when he gets laid out by TMays and Willis he won't s**t his pants.

The s**t will come out of his pores instead.
f**k Douchemanzadeh
hopefully his vag is better after the surgery
Originally posted by crabman82:
hopefully his vag is better after the surgery

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Did they get the sand out?

Hey crabman.
Man their players are going down already?
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
f**k Douchemanzadeh

After watching him play for a year and hearing him run his mouth and not back it up on the field, I'm not real impressed with TJ. We've got 15 WR's on the roster currently so maybe TJ and Mr.Glass (Branch) will get replaced. One can only hope....
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
After watching him play for a year and hearing him run his mouth and not back it up on the field, I'm not real impressed with TJ. We've got 15 WR's on the roster currently so maybe TJ and Mr.Glass (Branch) will get replaced. One can only hope....

i think the big problem is he doesn't want to be in Seattle. After hearing his comments about he would've signed with the Vikings if he new Farve would be there is a clear indication that he's more than second guessing himself for signing with the Hawks.