LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 308 users in the forums

Dolphin GM is a douche

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by pelos21:
So.........whos telling the truth then? I think Dez is the one throwing fintas, he just doesn't want to admit that he bated Ireland in asking that question. Imo

no he was not baiting him.

He gave a slang "figurative" answer, My Dad was a pimp. When Ireland took it literally it threw Dez way off.

Ok then...he's even more of an idiot. Wtf is he doing giving "figurative' answers to an NFL gm. He was even caught lying last year so that tells me he is very capable of lying again.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So.........whos telling the truth then? I think Dez is the one throwing fintas, he just doesn't want to admit that he bated Ireland in asking that question. Imo

He gave a slang "figurative" answer, My Dad was a pimp. When Ireland took it literally it threw Dez way off.

Ok then...he's even more of an idiot. Wtf is he doing giving "figurative' answers to an NFL gm. He was even caught lying last year so that tells me he is very capable of lying again.

I seriously doubt Bryant would give that kind of answer to a GM.
Originally posted by susweel:

I seriously doubt Bryant would give that kind of answer to a GM.

I guess we will never know.
let the Cowboys deal with this idiot.
If you are gonna a figurative answer to someone job interviewing you, expect them to take it literally. What is this....hip hop kids.

I believe Ireland......I don't believe Bryant

definitely. whatever happened, this is obviously a pretty immediate red flag that Bryant is probably going to have trouble handling slights, actual or merely perceived, and will not be shy about letting it out in the media.

I hope he's a major headache for the Cowboys.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
let the Cowboys deal with this idiot.
If you are gonna a figurative answer to someone job interviewing you, expect them to take it literally. What is this....hip hop kids.

I believe Ireland......I don't believe Bryant

definitely. whatever happened, this is obviously a pretty immediate red flag that Bryant is probably going to have trouble handling slights, actual or merely perceived, and will not be shy about letting it out in the media.

I hope he's a major headache for the Cowboys.

No, I think even if Dez's mom was on the corner right outside the Dolphin's stadium turning tricks, Jeff Ireland had NO business asking that kind of question. To me, at the MINIMUM it was intrusive, crass, and HIGHLY offensive. People that agree are oversimplifying saying that "well they're potentially investing millions of dollars in this kid" which is absolute crap.

Let's say you make around 50k a year and have good benefits (healthcare, 401k, et al). That means the company you work is investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in you, so does that mean you would be ok with your boss asking you that kind of question?

I think not.

And much like the interview you went on to land that job, the questions about your personal life (illegal activity) & such should be limited to YOU. Let's not act like he's being entrusted with state secrets here. It's only football people.

[ Edited by baltien on May 5, 2010 at 05:50:01 ]
Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by lamontb:
didn't the Niners go after somebody last year and got personal about his parents getting a divorce? all teams ask the wildest questions out of these kids to see how they respond It's crazy that they do this.

I think it was a quarterback, but i can't remember who it was

Stafford
Originally posted by tra072011:
Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

Wait for it.....

Slow clap?
Originally posted by tra072011:
Hi

Please explain to me why you felt the need to make such a comment on a thread which had died two years ago.
Dislike the question and the guy is a turd.

No need for that crap.

BUT if you're going to be paying a player milions upon millions I feel you should dig real deep to find out all you can?

Share 49ersWebzone