LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

You folks picked up some nice talent.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
welcome, i've never seen you post on here. good luck to your seahawks, i actually think you guys will offer the biggest challenge in the NFC west. good luck, but our 9ers are destined to make a run this year!

Ditto.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Does Les Grossman still own a part of your team?

Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Your coach is the biggest tool on Earth.

You sound like a PO'd USC fan. The jury is still out on PC for me. I'm hoping, all of us Hawk's fans are, that he'll bring some of that dynasty building ability to Seattle. Knowing the NFL (Not For Long) like I do, I kinda doubt it...

There will be a dynasty alright, in SAN FRANCISCO! FROM 2010 TO 2020,3-4 MORE RINGS!!
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
We didn't do too bad either. We still don't have a pass rush but I think the secondary will be better. It oughta be a fun game in week 1.

Welcome aboard. phaggot.

Nice, I got yer phaggot hangin....

Whats a Seahawks fan?

It depends. Some are latte sipping little biotches and others are working folks like me. Mostly we're masochist but that happens with most teams at times. You folks have sure been through the wringer over the past what? ten years? I'm hoping we don't take that long to rebuild.

We didn't do too bad either. We still don't have a pass rush but I think the secondary will be better. It oughta be a fun game in week 1.

Welcome aboard. phaggot.

Whats a Seahawks fan?

It depends. Some are latte sipping little biotches and others are working folks like me. Mostly we're masochist but that happens with most teams at times. You folks have sure been through the wringer over the past what? ten years? I'm hoping we don't take that long to rebuild.

"See, I never did things just to do them, come on, i mean, what am i gonna do, just, just all of a sudden just jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch? Like it's-like it's y'know, somethin' to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that. Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."
Originally posted by Youngone:

Welcome aboard. phaggot.

Whats a Seahawks fan?

"See, I never did things just to do them, come on, i mean, what am i gonna do, just, just all of a sudden just jump up and grind my feet on somebody's couch? Like it's-like it's y'know, somethin' to do? Come on, I got a little more sense than that. Yeah, I remember grinding my feet on Eddie's couch."

They should of never gave you nikka's moneyy!!!
owww CHARLIE....Charlie bit meeeeeeeuuuhhh
Poor Seahawks fan....

Does Les Grossman still own a part of your team?

i love that movie
Share 49ersWebzone