Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I don't think Hasselbeck will be running out of the pocket anymore if he sees this guy waiting on him
What do you think?
There are 512 users in the forums
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I don't think Hasselbeck will be running out of the pocket anymore if he sees this guy waiting on him
What do you think?
Originally posted by 49erRider:Originally posted by TexasNiner84:Originally posted by 49erRider:Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Herman Edwards believed we had the best draft in the NFC and Todd McShay believed you guys had the best draft in the NFC. Either way, not too shabby. We'll see whose on top of the NFC West next year.
No offense to the Seahawks fan, but we all know who will be on top of the West next year. The only team with somewhat of a fighting chance is Arizona, but Leinart is not good enough to do what Warner did. Not to mention the loss of their starting safety, a star WR and star LB. Arizona will decline this year, but I still think they'll end up 2nd in the division with a close-to-.500 record.
The Seahawks have some talent to work with, but I wouldn't have any faith in Pete Carroll this year if I were a Seahawk fan given his previous stint in the NFL and the fact that starting over with a new coach very rarely has turnaround results the first year or two. This isn't college and he can't recruit the best players available based on his team's rep and by paying them off under the table, so he won't be hand-picking talent from a never-ending pool anymore. He'll get what he can from FA and the draft, which is far different from what he's used to - getting anything he wants.
I said last year that Arizona would win the West, Niners would be second, Seahawks 3rd and Rams dead last. I was right. This year I see the Niners winning the West, Cardinals 2nd, Seahawks 3rd (but with a better record than last year) and of course the Rams will be dead last again. I know Seattle has been hit with the injury plague, but that's no excuse in my opinion since injuries are a very big part of the game. The fact that it's happened to them the past few seasons might be an indication of durability issues with their starting players. We had that problem with Jonas Jennings and the only solution is to find more durable players that can perform at a high level.
Atlanta, Miami, Baltimore, N.Y. Jets......
Do I really need to bring up all the teams that didn't have such success?
I don't think so. BUT, I will give you one: 49ers (Nolan).
Take note of the fact I said it was rare, not impossible or that it never happened.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
We didn't do too bad either. We still don't have a pass rush but I think the secondary will be better. It oughta be a fun game in week 1.
Welcome aboard. phaggot.
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:Originally posted by TonyStarks:Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
We didn't do too bad either. We still don't have a pass rush but I think the secondary will be better. It oughta be a fun game in week 1.
Welcome aboard. phaggot.
Nice, I got yer phaggot hangin....

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the seahawks
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the seahawks
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
I heard reports as a good will gesture Mays has agreed to take Hasselbeck out for dinner to smooth things over....for a big plate of ribs.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
I heard reports as a good will gesture Mays has agreed to take Hasselbeck out for dinner to smooth things over....for a big plate of ribs.
Maybe they should invite Willis. He likes taking Hassleback out too.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
I heard reports as a good will gesture Mays has agreed to take Hasselbeck out for dinner to smooth things over....for a big plate of ribs.
Maybe they should invite Willis. He likes taking Hassleback out too.
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:Originally posted by TonyStarks:Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
We didn't do too bad either. We still don't have a pass rush but I think the secondary will be better. It oughta be a fun game in week 1.
Welcome aboard. phaggot.
Nice, I got yer phaggot hangin....
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Hey CC is there any chance you guys cut Forsett now that you have LW and Lendale?