LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

You folks picked up some nice talent.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mays reminds me of "Big Play Babs" who, is anything but most of the time. Always looking for the big hit and missing more often than not. If anybody can focus him and settle him down though, it's Singletary....

[ Edited by CharlieCobra on Apr 25, 2010 at 14:14:42 ]
Herman Edwards believed we had the best draft in the NFC and Todd McShay believed you guys had the best draft in the NFC. Either way, not too shabby. We'll see whose on top of the NFC West next year.
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Tate reminds me of "Big Play Babs" who, is anything but most of the time. Always looking for the big hit and missing more often than not. If anybody can focus him and settle him down though, it's Singletary....

Yo charlie you see Charlie playing at all this year? Do the fans wanna move on from matt or do they still want him the starter?
I think it's you guys in 2010-11. Ya'll are much further along in your rebuild than we are.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Tate reminds me of "Big Play Babs" who, is anything but most of the time. Always looking for the big hit and missing more often than not. If anybody can focus him and settle him down though, it's Singletary....

Yo charlie you see Charlie playing at all this year? Do the fans wanna move on from matt or do they still want him the starter?

They're pretty split on it. Most recognize Matt for what he's done and how tough he really is but he never had much of a long ball to start with and it's only gotten worse with him getting happy feet back there, not that I really blame him. Actually, I'd like to see Mike Teel get some time. He looked very cool and accurate back there last year. I am THRILLED to see Seneca GONE! While he was a terrific athlete, he just never really gave a flying ****. I know absolutely nothing about Charlie "Clipboard Jesus" Whitehurst....
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Get off our board SheCock

Really? I've been a member here longer than you have studly, far longer in fact. What? Not enough football acumen in that peabrain of yours to talk football with a rival fan? So sorry to hear it...

Yeah, Babs needs to go away. Mr. Whiff can't handle Gore or anyone else for that matter.

Yea I'm sure babs has nightmares of gore burning him.
Jordan Babineaux is Franky's B!TCH
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Not really. He forced the fumble on Frank, which lost us the 2nd game.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Not really. He forced the fumble on Frank, which lost us the 2nd game.
f**k the seahwaks

Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the seahawks
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the seahawks
Welcome back Cobra. You guys had a nice draft. I think Thomas will be a bust though due to his lack of tackling abilities.

Anyways, what seahawk website has alot of trashtalkers?
Originally posted by thuglife619:

They're pretty split on it. Most recognize Matt for what he's done and how tough he really is but he never had much of a long ball to start with and it's only gotten worse with him getting happy feet back there, not that I really blame him. Actually, I'd like to see Mike Teel get some time. He looked very cool and accurate back there last year. I am THRILLED to see Seneca GONE! While he was a terrific athlete, he just never really gave a flying ****. I know absolutely nothing about Charlie "Clipboard Jesus" Whitehurst....

that's good.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Get off our board SheCock

ChuckyCobra is good people. His downside, however, is being a Seahawks fan. He can't help that.

It's a lifestyle choice and I for one refuse to accept it.

Lol! One thing is for sure, the division is on the UP!!

Bout time

No doubt. I'm friggin sick of hearing how the NFC West is the weakest division in the NFL.

I was gonna say this. Every year it seems we have the worst division. Well this draft is gonna put us back in the fold as a contender. And I also like what the Hawks have done, bar none the best draft of anyone. Im just glad to play the Hawks first game of the year at Seattle...good to get that game over with.
Share 49ersWebzone