There are 71 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You folks picked up some nice talent.

welcome seahawks fan. its always nice talking to rival teams fans for a change who are SMART and not a HUGE HOMER. even though i dislike the hawks big time we can all get along. you guys picked up 2 really good players in the 1st. i wanted thomas at 17 but im eager to see how his size holds up and his tackling when gore comes up to him ore either coffee, dixon or even blount you guys are a pain in the ass in seattle but all homerism aside i honestly feel we will beat you guys
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Get off our board SheCock

ChuckyCobra is good people. His downside, however, is being a Seahawks fan. He can't help that.

It's a lifestyle choice and I for one refuse to accept it.
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

ChuckyCobra is good people. His downside, however, is being a Seahawks fan. He can't help that.

Lol! One thing is for sure, the division is on the UP!!

Bout time
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
Your coach is the biggest tool on Earth.

You sound like a PO'd USC fan. The jury is still out on PC for me. I'm hoping, all of us Hawk's fans are, that he'll bring some of that dynasty building ability to Seattle. Knowing the NFL (Not For Long) like I do, I kinda doubt it...

Biggest. Tool. On. Earth.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
welcome seahawks fan. its always nice talking to rival teams fans for a change who are SMART and not a HUGE HOMER. even though i dislike the hawks big time we can all get along. you guys picked up 2 really good players in the 1st. i wanted thomas at 17 but im eager to see how his size holds up and his tackling when gore comes up to him ore either coffee, dixon or even blount you guys are a pain in the ass in seattle but all homerism aside i honestly feel we will beat you guys
Originally posted by English:

Bout time

No doubt. I'm friggin sick of hearing how the NFC West is the weakest division in the NFL.
Originally posted by English:

Bout time

No doubt. I'm friggin sick of hearing how the NFC West is the weakest division in the NFL.

Sure. No longer, though.

Meh, call it guttony for punishment... I was an Oilers fan from the early 60's until Bud Adams stole our team and took it to Nashville. Seeing as I was living in Seattle, the transition seemed natural.

Maybe this year... Time will tell. For all I know we could go 4-12 again this year. As bad as we got, I'm giving PC at least 4 years to turn it around and think it'll take two more before we can post a winning record every year.

Maybe this year... Time will tell. For all I know we could go 4-12 again this year. As bad as we got, I'm giving PC at least 4 years to turn it around and think it'll take two more before we can post a winning record every year.

4 years!!! Struth!

Reminds me of us after TDon.

That's a lot more patient than most of us on this site. Although, given our last decade, that's also understandable.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Actually loved Seattle's picks, you guys are gonna have a very good secondary. Love how Seattle solidified their secondary with Thomas and Chancellor, you got your ballhawk and box Safety all at once. And I think Chancellor was a steal in the 5th. And Golden Tate in the 2nd was another steal, can't believe Detroit took Javid Best over Tate.
As much as I hate the Seachickens I will admit they had an amazing 3 days. Hey Cobra what do you think about the Carrol Mays controversy? You know Mays is chompin at the bit to play you guys.
Originally posted by pelos21:
As much as I hate the Seachickens I will admit they had an amazing 3 days. Hey Cobra what do you think about the Carrol Mays controversy? You know Mays is chompin at the bit to play you guys.

Mays little hissy fit tells me more about the player than the coach for sure. I sure enjoyed watching him bounce off of Golden Tate twice in the same game which resulted in Tate getting two touchdowns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Shq4-9Xn5M&feature=player_embedded

[ Edited by CharlieCobra on Apr 25, 2010 at 13:55:53 ]