There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

You folks picked up some nice talent.

We didn't do too bad either. We still don't have a pass rush but I think the secondary will be better. It oughta be a fun game in week 1.
[ Edited by CharlieCobra on Apr 25, 2010 at 9:25 AM ]
Earl Thomas is definitely a good pickup for you guys. Can't wait to see how they all pan out.
Can't wait for it.
Both teams did extremely well
F**K the Seachickens
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Both teams did extremely well

this

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
F**K the Seachickens

and this
F**K the Seachickens

S'alright, there's always one (or more) in the bunch. I'm just hoping this Division beats up on the other Divisions in the NFC for a change....
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
F**K the Seachickens

S'alright, there's always one (or more) in the bunch. I'm just hoping this Division beats up on the other Divisions in the NFC for a change....

yeah time to start embarrassing the "elite" teams
Originally posted by CharlieCobra:
F**K the Seachickens

Agreed. And welcome!
The picks that get my notice are the Golden Tate and Kam Chancellor selections. Tate because he'll likely be a 3rd guy to start and might be more than a handful for most nickel backs and Chancellor because the Hawks gotta get Babineaux out of there if they wanna contain Gore.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Your coach is the biggest tool on Earth.
Get off our board SheCock
Originally posted by YorkHater:

Really? I've been a member here longer than you have studly, far longer in fact. What? Not enough football acumen in that peabrain of yours to talk football with a rival fan? So sorry to hear it...

Yeah, Babs needs to go away. Mr. Whiff can't handle Gore or anyone else for that matter.
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Your coach is the biggest tool on Earth.

You sound like a PO'd USC fan. The jury is still out on PC for me. I'm hoping, all of us Hawk's fans are, that he'll bring some of that dynasty building ability to Seattle. Knowing the NFL (Not For Long) like I do, I kinda doubt it...
Originally posted by YorkHater:

ChuckyCobra is good people. His downside, however, is being a Seahawks fan. He can't help that.