There are 45 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Pete Carroll's Twitter

You guys are smoking crack. "Big Balls Pete" was a GOD on campus and on the field. EVERYONE loved him. I heard he was banging some hot 21 yr old a few years back . . . b*****d.

People are mad b/c they weren't picked. Maybe he promised them, maybe not. But this is a business and his business in football is to shmooze incoming players and win big games.
Originally posted by montana2rice:
You guys are smoking crack. "Big Balls Pete" was a GOD on campus and on the field. EVERYONE loved him. I heard he was banging some hot 21 yr old a few years back . . . b*****d.
People are mad b/c they weren't picked. Maybe he promised them, maybe not. But this is a business and his business in football is to shmooze incoming players and win big games.

Yeah I heard about that. Who was it that accused him of it?
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
What a loser...

his players are going to walk all over him

true dat, dude's gonna fail.

Fail indeed.....college players didn't respect him, he's a joke.

well he could recruit like a mother f**ker

They were doing a damn good job recruiting before he got there.
Originally posted by pelos21:

no way seriously where the f**k was i when this s**t was on the news????
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

no way seriously where the f**k was i when this s**t was on the news????

I remember, it was Charlie Wies. He put Carroll on front street saying he was seeing that college girl which of course Carroll denied.

False.

http://starcasm.net/archives/26683
F*ck Pete Carroll, F*ck his Twitter, and most importantly, F*ck the Seahawks.

it wasn't who was accusing it was more of everyone sorta knew LOL
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home