LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Question about The Missle and The Rocket

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ismail. I remember them being super fast but how come they never really became studs in the NFL? Just curious
Originally posted by montana2rice:
Ismail. I remember them being super fast but how come they never really became studs in the NFL? Just curious

The legs don't matter if the Hands don't catch the ball. Both Brothers were real quick. But special teams did them in.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigRon:

The legs don't matter if the Hands don't catch the ball. Both Brothers were real quick. But special teams did them in.

Rocket decided to go to canada instead of attempting to make it work here until it was too late in his career I believe. Quadry(?) was just an average player.
did qadry ismail start at wideout for the 2000 ravens?
i thought this thread was about Taylor Mays and Dashon Goldson
Originally posted by GoNiners:

ahhh so they couldnt catch?? ic ic

heyyyyyyyy those are some good nicknames!!

ahhh so they couldnt catch?? ic ic

I remember reading a quote about Qadry Ismial when he played for the Vikes that said "A QB would have a better chance of completing a pass to Venus de Milo than this guy".

Kind of says it all.

heyyyyyyyy those are some good nicknames!!

NO.

same
I remember him returning a last second punt for a TD against Colorado. s**t was crazy! I don't remember the flag though.

Share 49ersWebzone