LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 292 users in the forums

Raider fans comparing McClain to Willis.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by teeohh:
nigga please

say whhhhhhaatttt
McClain will be a good LB in this league. More fit in line with Spikes or the guy they traded Morrison.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by teeohh:
nigga please

say whhhhhhaatttt

OH I so want to say this with this comparison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Raiderfans.net:
P Willis = Ray Lewis

Mcclain = Mike Singletary

Wow, I feel stupider from just reading that board. They turned that thread into a Tebow argument cause not too many people would say McClain will be better.
My friends a big Raider fan, and I asked him how McClain compares to Willis. He called McClain "Patrick Willis LIGHT"

By the way, we were both expecting Usain Bolts name to be called sometime with their picks.

Gotta give them a little props for having a good draft and trades.
Originally posted by FunkNinerFlex:
My friends a big Raider fan, and I asked him how McClain compares to Willis. He called McClain "Patrick Willis LIGHT"

By the way, we were both expecting Usain Bolts name to be called sometime with their picks.

Gotta give them a little props for having a good draft and trades.

I will do no such thing
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by Raiderfans.net:
P Willis = Ray Lewis

Mcclain = Mike Singletary

Wow, I feel stupider from just reading that board. They turned that thread into a Tebow argument cause not too many people would say McClain will be better.

jeezus reading that makes me want to punch the internet
Favorite quote defending McClain : "just to the guy that says he can not tackle......go watch some youtube videos"
Let him try, but i doubt he will be as good as Willis!
  • flow
  • Veteran
Check out the original poster's motivations for starting the thread:

Quote:
Serious concern, I need some ammo to talk **** to 49er fans.

Expert football people who are familiar w/ both players please fill me and others in.

thnx.

• flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Check out the original poster's motivations for starting the thread:

Quote:
Serious concern, I need some ammo to talk **** to 49er fans.

Expert football people who are familiar w/ both players please fill me and others in.

thnx.

Look at this response from another Raider fan:

Quote:
I've heard he is the second coming of Ray Lewis, but no comparisons to Willis.

That would be sick though.
  • TheCancerMan
  • Info N/A
Raider fans are freakin pathetic.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
To me, he plays too high for a LB. He is going to need to work on that in order to even be close to Willis. Plus, he has nowhere near the speed that Willis has.

Yeah, good summary on him.
Raiders should draft Sean Weatherspoon is better than McClain! well.. I just check the video about sean weatherspoon has great a combin and big guy a muscles and very nice a speed! The Raiders draft are idiots!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Apr 25, 2010 at 9:16 AM ]
What a horrible thread that was. So basically raider fans believe that McClain will either be as good as Willis or Singletary, the best ammo against niner fans they have is the team not picking Tom Brady in the 6th round, and they think selecting Anthony Davis was a dumbass move. Wow, I think lost a few brain cells after reading that.
Share 49ersWebzone