LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 327 users in the forums

Raider fans comparing McClain to Willis.

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/164599-can-rolando-realistically-good-better-than-p-willis.html

Sickening.
I ain't registerin' for no Raiders jibba-jabba.

Can Rolando realistically good better than Willis? Is that really the thread title?
stupid dumb ass raiders fans. mcclain cant hold willis' jock strap
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/164599-can-rolando-realistically-good-better-than-p-willis.html

Sickening.

Hah, are they in for a rude awakening. McClain isn't the type of tackler where people get stopped dead in their tracks. He is more like an assist tackler, where he makes initial contact, and then he needs other people to help him finish tackles. He's going to miss a lot of tackles, have many broken by stronger players. #52 on the other hand...

Originally posted by pantstickle:

Can Rolando realistically good better than Willis? Is that really the thread title?

Thread title is "Can Rolando realistically be as good or better than P.Willis?"

Use YourHuckleberry/password to login.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I've seen McClain play and McCain is no Patrick Willis.

He is a good player but he is not Willis.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
No way

Can I troll?
nigga please
i think he will be a better leader than willis but in no way will he be a better player hes no way near as strong or fast as willis but he is smarter

thats good for them

they finally drafted a player with some talent
What do you expect? Their Raider fans. My brother who is a life long Raider fan, says he likes the pick, even though they already were solid at the MLB spot wit Morrison, props to Jax for trading for Morrison by da way. I mean Jax at least had a need at MLB and they filled it.
[ Edited by waiting4number6 on Apr 24, 2010 at 6:44 PM ]

Can I troll?

Sure.
To me, he plays too high for a LB. He is going to need to work on that in order to even be close to Willis. Plus, he has nowhere near the speed that Willis has.

[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Apr 24, 2010 at 5:55 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone