What the hell, didn't they just get new jerseys?
The ones they have now are fine.
There are 430 users in the forums
Cardinals to unveil new uni's
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:15 PM
- YourHuckleberry
- Member
- Posts: 5,107
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:17 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
I don't think I'm biased when I say our uni's are bad ass
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:18 PM
- Snider8706
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,397
They could wear iron man suits and we'd still tear that ass up!
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:27 PM
- 49ers1
- Member
- Posts: 3,667
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
What the hell, didn't they just get new jerseys?
The ones they have now are fine.
no they're not. it still has the smell of the a** whooping we gave them
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:33 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by teeohh:
I don't think I'm biased when I say our uni's are bad ass
Maybe. I think they're the cleanest uni's in the NFL.
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:44 PM
- darkknight49
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,878
they should be more white and black with a bit of red. Then they'll look even more like bloody bird poop.
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:44 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 63,021
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:45 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
again?
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:48 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
checked wikipedia, their last update was in 2005
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:50 PM
- DaDivaRecieva15
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,974
Originally posted by teeohh:
checked wikipedia, their last update was in 2005
damn, doesn't seem that long ago.
Apr 21, 2010 at 10:51 PM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 63,021
They know that the era of Lienart will be nothing like the era of Warner.
Apr 21, 2010 at 11:37 PM
- Ibleedgoldnred
- Veteran
- Posts: 230
Originally posted by TonyStarks:



Apr 22, 2010 at 12:16 AM
- Snider8706
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,397
they all wish they were wearing these...
Apr 22, 2010 at 12:42 AM
- TheGoldStandard
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,697
maybe it'll just be an alternate, maybe black or something.