There are 195 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett talking some smack!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
f**k Dockett!!!
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:
This idiot always has something stupid to say about the Niners. He's a JOKE. The Cardinals have had 2 good seasons in their NFC West existence and he's seriously gonna be running his mouth? His reasoning for hating the Niners is the stupidest thing I've ever heard (I understand he was probably joking). It's funny how he chooses us to talk sh*t about because he knows we're the only good team in the division.
  • pw52
  • Veteran
I hope we draft Iupati so that he puts Dockett on his ass play after play and draws personal fouls all day long
i love this. it just adds to the the rivalry. FCK THE BIRDGANG !
Hope alex smith smack him in the face. Can anyone post when Alex Smith leveled a D player last year.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
What a tool!

Who I wouldn't mind seeing in a Niners uni after next season....

What a freaking tool!
Originally posted by pw52:
I hope we draft Iupati so that he puts Dockett on his ass play after play and draws personal fouls all day long

• LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
Dockett is a beasssttt
alex smith needs to do what he did to greg ellis...that would be epic

LOL he's been hating on us the last year and a half pretty much. The guy's a dbag but we're in his head so that's good. f**k the "birdgang".
Keep on talkin DD. You got nothin!
it's a defense mechanism.......he's scared
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 20, 2010 8:14 PM ET

Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett wanted to know one thing before the NFL schedule came out.

"Please tell me when and where and what time we playing the 49ers cause I'm going 3days earlier, and sleep in the vistor lockeroom! #killmode" Dockett tweeted Tuesday afternoon.

Dockett was later told the news.

"49ers play the Cardinals on Monday Night Nov 29th in AZ.Happy birday to uuuu, happy birdday too uuuu happy birday dear NINE-0000!"

(Dockett said earlier in the day whenever he played the 49ers would be his new birthday.)

Dockett was asked about Travis LaBoy, a former Cardinal, signing with Arizona Tuesday. "Who cares that why he's a EX,, ITS #BIRDGANG ALL DAY," Dockett wrote.

But why does Dockett hate the 49ers so much?

"They should have drafted me 1st round and they stole my car!"

Anyone told him that we're 5-1 over the last 3 years against the Tards?

That's including our worst Offenses.

Bring it on DD, I'll UPS a sleeping roll to you as well as an industrial size of Bag Balm to nurse your butt sores.

"Let sleeping dogs lay" Some dogs you just don't want to wake up.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 20, 2010 at 6:44 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone