Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by redrathman:
I'm always amazed out how weak/flabby Gore looks compared to other NFL running backs, but the guy is just unstoppable. Where the heck does all that power come from? He seriously is like a savant (spelling) with his vision.

You serious?

Exactly! How can one think that Gore is flabby when he's taking out blitzers on pass protection!?!

Check out Gore taking out Matt Ware on a blitz!!!

Damn.

Gore is so beautiful at football I could cry.

Seriously?! Flabby?! Where's the rate down button??

Clearly, flabby was the wrong word. In most pictures I've seen he doesn't have much muscle definition. His muscles aren't buldging. There is nothing about his physical appearce that would make me think he is an elite runner.

elite runners have bulging muscles? CJ? LT(when he was elite)? Ray Rice? Jones Drew? just to name a few.

Whatever. Go join a debate team if your that lonely.

lol seriously he gets beat in an arguement then says that?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
I'm always amazed out how weak/flabby Gore looks compared to other NFL running backs, but the guy is just unstoppable. Where the heck does all that power come from? He seriously is like a savant (spelling) with his vision.

You serious?

Exactly! How can one think that Gore is flabby when he's taking out blitzers on pass protection!?!

Damn.

Clearly, flabby was the wrong word. In most pictures I've seen he doesn't have much muscle definition. His muscles aren't buldging. There is nothing about his physical appearce that would make me think he is an elite runner.

elite runners have bulging muscles? CJ? LT(when he was elite)? Ray Rice? Jones Drew? just to name a few.

LOL that was the funniest/dumbest response ever
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

You serious?

Damn.

LOL that was the funniest/dumbest response ever

I didn't get "beat" in the argument. Somethings aren't worth persuing. I dont want to debate the definition of buldging. Do most elite runners have muscles like a body builder, no? But, most either look exceptionally well defined (buldging) or they have an appearance or size that you would expect. Gore does not have the body type that looks yoked relaxed. His quads dont even look that big.

Secondly, with the exception of CJ (who's main game is speed) the rebuttle proved my point. LT was ripped, MJD looks like a cannon ball and Ray Rice also looks physically superior. So the argument was super weak..

Ray Rice - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d7/Ray_Rice.JPG

MJD - http://www.daylife.com/photo/03Ncgr55i20nU?q=Maurice+Jones-Drew

Looking for pics of LT, but got lazy.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 11, 2010 at 14:28:50 ]
I'm sorry, but those pics you posted of Ray Rice and MJD were quite possibly the worst ones you could've picked as counter arguments.
I'm sorry, but those pics you posted of Ray Rice and MJD were quite possibly the worst ones you could've picked as counter arguments.

He is still failing.

Probably just a good time to drop it and forget about this thread.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran

[ Edited by TJA85 on Sep 11, 2010 at 16:40:08 ]
this thread got real gay
Originally posted by jreff22:
this thread got real gay
How many times do you think Travis Laboy will say hi to Derek Anderson this season before blowing a kiss to the "leader of the Birdgang"?
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

He is still failing.

Probably just a good time to drop it and forget about this thread.

Not really. I'm just trying to show a more natural state. You can see the muscle definition when they are pretty much standing still. But like I said, I'm just not that interested in taking the time to prove what is a side note.

You serious?

Meh... that's an action shot. Any player can look buff in an action shot. Remember Kentwan?

Lupati FTW
Lupati FTW

• lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lupati FTW

Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lupati FTW