LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 175 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett talking some smack!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

Fan: Witch QB Do you have most trouble trying to sack and which QB is the easiest to sack?
Darnell Dockett (2:42 PM) The toughest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger.

Darnell Dockett (2:42 PM) The easiest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger if you can catch him in a bathroom stall.

Fan: Toughest RB to take down?

DD: Frank Gore
(2:53 PM)

I;'D love to have Dockett on this team, he;d be playing opposite side of j.smith.. lord

I'm always amazed out how weak/flabby Gore looks compared to other NFL running backs, but the guy is just unstoppable. Where the heck does all that power come from? He seriously is like a savant (spelling) with his vision.

Just like Marshall Faulk.... it's all in the lower body.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao

Fan: Witch QB Do you have most trouble trying to sack and which QB is the easiest to sack?
Darnell Dockett (2:42 PM) The toughest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger.

Darnell Dockett (2:42 PM) The easiest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger if you can catch him in a bathroom stall.

Fan: Toughest RB to take down?

DD: Frank Gore
(2:53 PM)

I;'D love to have Dockett on this team, he;d be playing opposite side of j.smith.. lord

I'm always amazed out how weak/flabby Gore looks compared to other NFL running backs, but the guy is just unstoppable. Where the heck does all that power come from? He seriously is like a savant (spelling) with his vision.

Just like Marshall Faulk.... it's all in the lower body.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?!?! He's built like a f**king mini Ox!
[ Edited by pelos21 on Sep 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM ]

You serious?

Gotta give this guy props. He didn't complain about playing out having to play out his rookie contract (unlike Revis ) and now got a new 4 year $48M deal.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Gotta give this guy props. He didn't complain about playing out having to play out his rookie contract (unlike Revis ) and now got a new 4 year $48M deal.

Is Revis still holding out?

He had his chance to be a Niner, but ruined it by extending his contract with AZ who's going downhill after Warner, Boldin, Rolle, etc. left. You'd think he'd wanna join us after all that fake trash talk. Oh well, his loss...and ours. Would've been nice to have him and J. Smith as DEs.

As for Revis, he'll never learn. Serves HC Ryan right that he complain how Revis should've won the DPOY award, then boosts his ego that he's such a great CB so much that now he wants to get paid like it. Karma for tampering with Crabtree.
Originally posted by redrathman:

You serious?

Exactly! How can one think that Gore is flabby when he's taking out blitzers on pass protection!?!

Check out Gore taking out Matt Ware on a blitz!!!

You serious?

Exactly! How can one think that Gore is flabby when he's taking out blitzers on pass protection!?!

Damn.

Gore is so beautiful at football I could cry.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Let the games begin!
[ Edited by Tombo on Sep 6, 2010 at 1:46 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

You serious?

Damn.

Seriously?! Flabby?! Where's the rate down button??

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

You serious?

Damn.

Clearly, flabby was the wrong word. In most pictures I've seen he doesn't have much muscle definition. His muscles aren't buldging. There is nothing about his physical appearce that would make me think he is an elite runner.

You serious?

Damn.

Clearly, flabby was the wrong word. In most pictures I've seen he doesn't have much muscle definition. His muscles aren't buldging. There is nothing about his physical appearce that would make me think he is an elite runner.

elite runners have bulging muscles? CJ? LT(when he was elite)? Ray Rice? Jones Drew? just to name a few.
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Sep 8, 2010 at 2:20 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

You serious?

Damn.

Clearly, flabby was the wrong word. In most pictures I've seen he doesn't have much muscle definition. [b]His muscles aren't buldging. There is nothing about his physical appearce that would make me think he is an elite runner[/b].

elite runners have bulging muscles? CJ? LT(when he was elite)? Ray Rice? Jones Drew? just to name a few.

all this muscle talk.

You serious?

Damn.

Whatever. Go join a debate team if your that lonely.

You serious?

Damn.

Whatever. Go join a debate team if your that lonely.

Share 49ersWebzone