Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
plus a cards player essentially ruined the franchise

f**k YOU ADRIAN WILSON

epic fail on my part

but f**k him too

LOL. Aeneas Williams.

I'll blame Lawrence Phillips for NOT doing his job more than I will blame Williams for doing his job.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by iamtheman698:
Whats funny about this whole Darnell Dockett and Vd thing. Its being put on by the NFL. They are trying to make a Rivalry between us and AZ. Kinda funny how we always start off by playing AZ and Monday games against AZ. Its all about the money and there need to be some drama in the NFC West. Dockett and VD playing along with it.

As true as that is, personally, I can't view the tards as a rival. Them, like the seahags, seem more like nuisances rather than rivals to me. Both of their franchises have sucked for so long, that I can't take either seriously at this point. I'd say the rams are the closest thing, but them being in St. Louis instead of LA has killed some of the luster.

except those franchises that have sucked for so long has been to the playoffs AND the super bowl more recently than us
And who was the last one that won anything? The Rams in in '99. The whole last decade was about the rest of the NFC West choking in the SB, while the 49ers were in the gutter. I don't see how a rivalry can accumulate out of that.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
plus a cards player essentially ruined the franchise

f**k YOU ADRIAN WILSON

epic fail on my part

but f**k him too

LOL. Aeneas Williams.

I'll blame Lawrence Phillips for NOT doing his job more than I will blame Williams for doing his job.

It saddens me
to always see Niner fans ignorant of facts.
lmao

Fan: Witch QB Do you have most trouble trying to sack and which QB is the easiest to sack?
Darnell Dockett (2:42 PM) The toughest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger.

Darnell Dockett (2:42 PM) The easiest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger if you can catch him in a bathroom stall.

Fan: Toughest RB to take down?

DD: Frank Gore (2:53 PM)

I;'D love to have Dockett on this team, he;d be playing opposite side of j.smith.. lord
  • NickV
  • Veteran
lmao

Fan: Witch QB Do you have most trouble trying to sack and which QB is the easiest to sack?

Darnell Dockett (2:42 PM) The easiest QB to sack is Ben Roethlisberger if you can catch him in a bathroom stall.

I;'D love to have Dockett on this team, he;d be playing opposite side of j.smith.. lord

Dockett is the type of player I hate when he is on the other team but would LOVE to have on ours.
Originally posted by NickV:
lmao

Dockett is the type of player I hate when he is on the other team but would LOVE to have on ours.
damn 4 more years of this f**ker

huh?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

huh?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/01/darnell-dockett-gets-four-year-extension/
lmao

If he was on our team, I'd still think he's a jackass. Because he is.

Wouldn't mind him on game day, but every other day, he'd probably piss me off.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hey, remember those two years Dockett was on a good team? Ah, memories.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
lmao

exactly
lmao

DD: Frank Gore
(2:53 PM)

I'm always amazed out how weak/flabby Gore looks compared to other NFL running backs, but the guy is just unstoppable. Where the heck does all that power come from? He seriously is like a savant (spelling) with his vision.
Share 49ersWebzone