There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any chance T.O. considers retires as a 9er

• friscofan
  • Info N/A
What are the chances T.O. Considers asking the 9ers for a resign to retire as a 49er since no one's calling that I see. I think he had his best years with Frisco in my opinion. This would give me an excuse to wear my old T.O. Jerseys at least.
IBTL
IBTP
(In Before The Pants)
f**k TO
Probably not unless he sign's to play i dont think he really cares for a 1 day contract
& after the signing of Ginn & now that McNabb has publicly said he wants T.O. in D.C
it probably wont happpen.
He's going to Washington.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pelos21:
He's going to Washington.

would be funny McFlabb can puke on him
no.
Lets hope not!
  • ZRF80
TO would/could be an asset to the team. While other teams have realized that in today's NFL you can convert from a dud to a stud in 1 year (see Jets, Redskins this year).......we still think that rebuilding should take longer the good ole fashioned way.

So teams like the Redskins can go out and become instant top 10 contenders in a span of 4-5 months, we'll just wait it out and hope our 10 year plan works out for the best.
You give that honor to a player who helped make your organization, not to a player who was a key factor in blowing it up.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Probably not unless he sign's to play i dont think he really cares for a 1 day contract
& after the signing of Ginn & now that McNabb has publicly said he wants T.O. in D.C
it probably wont happpen.

When did McNabb do this? I would think that McNabb has had as much T.O. as he could stand back in Philly. Would be a HUGE mistake imho, for T.O. to play for Washington.

Oh please make it happen Dan. I can never get enough laughs at the expense of other teams during a season. I would be right from the jump, if T.O. were playing for the Skins.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k TO

Really, who cares.
where would he help. i like morgan crabs davis and ginn more than almost anyones . Work with what we got because all the potential is there speed power vertical abillity... it just needs to be put together right. ONE BAD APPLE .....no need to risk it. hes no brandon marshal
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k TO

Really, who cares.