LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 352 users in the forums

IMO, Rich Eisen sucks.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by 49oz:
My friend worked at NFL network for 2 years. Everytime we saw Eisen on TV, he would go off on what a jerk he was. Basically the Eisen is the kind of guy that will yell at you because his iced lemonade isn't cold enough. Or other trivial stuff b/c he thinks he's the king of the world.
Eisen sucks. He's not as funny as he thinks.
Fire Eisen, Hire Berman!

yeah i have a cousin of an uncle whose married to my sister in laws step sister who says he sucks.

I think I know that guy!

Lives next door to the house near the corner of the intersection just off the highway?

I hear boomer is just as much of a dick.
NO, U DO!
Originally posted by Chief:
Originally posted by Chief:
Does the

Lol. Dropped my phone.

Does the way he drags on, and slow down, and try to be... Cool.. Bug you? The way, it, bugs me?

yea i hate him too and NFLN....they are both super boring to watch. ESPN has better personalities
Rich eisen is the man.....he is the only one who's unbiased and knows what he's talking about.
Lmao Rich, Sapp and Gerald Mcoy were doing some drills and when Mcoy was showing Sapp his move Rich said, "I'm gonna be Hochuli". He then flexes in front of the camera. I just busted out laughing!
Originally posted by pelos21:
Lmao Rich, Sapp and Gerald Mcoy were doing some drills and when Mcoy was showing Sapp his move Rich said, "I'm gonna be Hochuli". He then flexes in front of the camera. I just busted out laughing!

omg thats sooo funny.....
Heeeeeeess.............GOT IT!!
i dont mind rich except for constant sniffing of favre's butthole and it seems like he enjoys the scent of tebow's aswell
Share 49ersWebzone