There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

IMO, Rich Eisen sucks.

Rich Eisen is a pretty cool guy, eh hosts NFL Network and doesn't afraid of anything.
yatzi
Originally posted by nothing03:
I like rich eisen.

I like watching Rich run the 40 and comparing it too the Dt's that ran. Hhaha Cracks me up!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by nothing03:
I like rich eisen.

I like watching Rich run the 40 and comparing it too the Dt's that ran. Hhaha Cracks me up!

He needed a 10 yard head start on Terrence Cody just to tie. haha
Originally posted by Chief:
I can't believe you guys like that guy.

I'm with you.

Eisen's a wanna-be-jock who'se more nerd than anything. Always trying to act cool and one of the guys. 'cept he's not!

Someody said "professional". That's funny!! He's childish in the extreme.

The quality of this site has gone down quite a bit over the years . . . the number of people buying into what Eisen sells. Pulleeeze!

Originally posted by Rsrkshn:

I'm with you.

Eisen's a wanna-be-jock who'se more nerd than anything. Always trying to act cool and one of the guys. 'cept he's not!

The quality of this site has gone down quite a bit over the years . . . the number of people buying into what Eisen sells. Pulleeeze!

wtf is he 'selling'? enlighten me.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Apr 3, 2010 at 14:02:23 ]

I'm with you.

Yeah, he's a nerd! He's not cool like us.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I'm with you.

His on screen persona, of course. Try to follow . . .
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I'm with you.

His on screen persona, of course. Try to follow . . .

Ah....ok.

Got it.

I'm with you.

you've been here since Mar. 21... how do you know what the quality of this site has been like? Who are you?

[ Edited by modninerfan on Apr 3, 2010 at 15:27:31 ]
Rich Eisen is the best damn thing that has happened to NFL TV shows in the last decade.
  • 49oz
  • Veteran
My friend worked at NFL network for 2 years. Everytime we saw Eisen on TV, he would go off on what a jerk he was. Basically the Eisen is the kind of guy that will yell at you because his iced lemonade isn't cold enough. Or other trivial stuff b/c he thinks he's the king of the world.
Eisen sucks. He's not as funny as he thinks.
Fire Eisen, Hire Berman!
Originally posted by 49oz:
My friend worked at NFL network for 2 years. Everytime we saw Eisen on TV, he would go off on what a jerk he was. Basically the Eisen is the kind of guy that will yell at you because his iced lemonade isn't cold enough. Or other trivial stuff b/c he thinks he's the king of the world.
Fire Eisen, Hire Berman!

yeah i have a cousin of an uncle whose married to my sister in laws step sister who says he sucks.
Fire Eisen, Hire Berman!

His on-air personality seems to be perfect for football. However, when I heard him make a comment about "running in Prada suit", it was a bit diva-ish.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Fire Eisen, Hire Berman!

yeah i have a cousin of an uncle whose married to my sister in laws step sister who says he sucks.

I think I know that guy!

Lives next door to the house near the corner of the intersection just off the highway?