There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

IMO, Rich Eisen sucks.

Does the
Originally posted by Chief:
Does the

Lol. Dropped my phone.

Does the way he drags on, and slow down, and try to be... Cool.. Bug you? The way, it, bugs me?
He has to drag on. They do that show every day for an hour. All year. They should show more classic games on that channel.
Rich is gangsta
Nope, I like Eisen. He's essentially the face of NFL Network.

What I love the most is the highlight show that Rich, Mooch and Prime do after every NFL network. Cracks me up.

-9fA
Does the

Lol. Dropped my phone.

Does the way he drags on, and slow down, and try to be... Cool.. Bug you? The way, it, bugs me?

At best Rich is your average 'color' analyst. -That's why they teamed him up with somebody who actually knew what the f**k he was talking about (in Stuart Scott) during his ESPN tenor.

But it's either hit or miss, most of the time Rich is either a caricature of himself during game-day coverage (like Chris Berman), or he actually pops a very insightful/humorous joke, or movie/pop-culture reference once and a while.
Rich Eisen is NFL Network. all the other guys are cool. but rich is the man.
I like rich eisen.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Rich Eisen is NFL Network. all the other guys are cool. but rich is the man.
I think he works well with the show. It's funny how Mount Cody almost beat him in the 40.
I like Rich

Well spoken intelligent has a good sense of humor Michigan grad what more could you ask for
Rich is pretty awesome. What was his 40 time again? Like 6.40 or something? haha
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Rich is pretty awesome. What was his 40 time again? Like 6.40 or something? haha

missed it this year did he get some running shoes this year lol
I like Rick Eisen. Him, Deon and Mooch are my favorite NFL panel. FOX, CBS and ESPN has like a group of 6-7 guys talking about the same thing. All you need is three.

[ Edited by adrenaline on Apr 2, 2010 at 05:52:06 ]
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

missed it this year did he get some running shoes this year lol

I think he actually ran a 6.20 this year. Got coaching and everything, but he still wore the suit. haha